Miller [EU] World disappearing and lag.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lunati, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Lunati

• Up x 3
  2. Pika

Miller, right now, is actually unplayable. Everyone currently fighting at the Biodome on Amerish is complaining about up to a 10 second lag. I've had to log out due to frustration. Can we get this sorted, SOE?
    • Up x 2
  3. Zerozero

Extreme lag and people seemlingly warping and flying around. My screen turns white and freezed every now and then. It is unplayable atm, so I logged out. Hoping it gets fixed soon
  4. Glalaks

Been having the same issues. specialy when flying... it kinda kills the fun of the entire game!
  5. KingCrimson

Yep, unplayable atm.
  6. Cowkill

Same here, and it wasn't even the peak time.
  7. Azreale

Server is hosed. SOE need to fix or wipe chars and distribute across the other servers.
  8. daveee

This happened to me pretty much straight away, i think its getting worse.

I7-3770
    460GTX
    Z77A-GD65
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    WINDOWS 8

LOGGED TEMPS ON GLITCH FOLLOWED BY LOW FPS CRASH:
    CPU: 60C
    GPU: 52C
  9. Agouri

Completely unplayable. I wasted 40$ on this ****?
  10. Disborusta

The same here, i want my Station Cash back, so i can change to the US Servers...
  11. pomps

Exact same thing here, never had the problem before, and thats through the beta too. Was going to invest money in this game, glad i didnt!
  12. Eiríkr

Yup. Miller is, quite simply, producing the worst lag I have ever seen in a game. I can sit in a room and watch NC players (as TR) literally flash up before my eyes before disappearing. Several seconds later I, or an enemy, may be dead depending on who sprayed where in luck. This is awful, put money into this ****.
    • Up x 2
  13. Greenbaumberg

Miller is pretty bad... i joined another server to see how things go there. On the other EU server it was much much better.
  14. GBT13

I just love it

• Up x 2
  15. Antix

Welcome to planetside 2
    • Up x 1
  16. Sparks

Where are all these people who said the internal dev build was going to be miles ahead of anything we played during beta now?

I'm hungry and need something or someone to bite.
  17. Mutato SOE

We are working on the Miller issues.
    • Up x 4
  18. Voffi

They are in hiding.
  19. Vandali

Another day of this nonsense and premium members will be wanting their dosh back.
  20. Sir Lemming

Any info on suspected problem and an ETA? I'd like to know what failed let be a single cable or a nuclear power plant.