Alpha Squad 10% boost GONE!?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malticblade, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Malticblade

Well My Alpha Squad 10% boost has disappeared from my Character Malticblade. I have no idea what caused this. what should I do? Also thankyou for your time.
  2. dividedmonkey

I noticed similar but found there is a six month alpha boost item that i have been given. Im not sure if its a single use or if it can be applied and removed multiple times so use with caution.
  3. Gaseous Snake

Yeah you can equip it on your Boost slot. Just go to the Customise option and equip it. I've got it equipped now and I can see the 10% exp gain.
    • Up x 1
  4. Murdur

where are the other items such as the weapons and camo that was promised ? or am i just blind?
  5. thePyro1

You're blind :)

They are avilable in customisation menu :)
  6. MacCollac

Mine is gone too?!
  7. Gaseous Snake

To be fair it might have disappeared. A lot of people have been having problems with their Boost items as they seem to disappear for good after using trial weapons. If this is the case then what you can do is file a ticket and ask them to have a look at your account.

The weapons however should be available on your character. Simply go to any of the character and change your primary weapon, you should be able to see 2 primary weapons (standard issue and alpha issue).