Is anyone enjoying the game? I am.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Merkin666, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Merkin666

I got to play for about a hour and a half this morning. The game is not terribly friendly to new players and the default mouse sensitivity is insane. I turned it down to 30 and started getting the hang of things. Got about 10 kills with tanks before i loggex off.
    All im seeing is negative posts here, my first impression was very good. Game ran smooth even with tons going on. My only complaint is the physics on the ground vehicles isnt very impressive. I cant wait to play more tomorrow night. So my question is is anyone actually loving the game? Lets hear some positive feedback here.

Also im at work and cant watch videos...anyone know of a good website guide for the game? Wanna learn more so i know what im doing tomorrow. No videos.
    • Up x 5
  2. Sobieski14

I am having allot of fun.
    * All you need to do is learn how to play the game, once you understand it's quite a amazing experience.
    - I've had a couple critical battles of which I played a decisive role, I love those types of battles.

Most commonly I play "Medic or Light Assault".
    • Up x 1
  3. Jane Leman

I am. The scale of the combat here is just frigging insane. I have a fairly good laptop, so I don't usually get lagged until we hit around five hundred people in a firefight - so, basically, maybe once or twice a day, and then only barely laggy.

I usually play Medic or Heavy Assault, and love tanks, when I can get them.
    • Up x 1
  4. SturmovikDrakon

Very much so. There's nothing out there quite like it aside from the original
    • Up x 1
  5. LocknLoadnDie

The game is amazing. Don't judge it on so little time.
    • Up x 2
  6. Crator

Yeah! I am having fun! Pops seem pretty balanced across all continents on server I've been playing on. Of course we still have the constant 3-way issue due to empire footholds but that should be fixed with more continents. Can't wait!
    • Up x 1
  7. air_nith

I am having loads of fun, me and my friends have been playing this game to death.
    • Up x 1
  8. Mr.moo

This game blows me away, sorry halo 4 but i gotta let you go
    • Up x 2
  9. Sharpe

Haven't had this much fun in a computer game in a long long time! :D
    • Up x 1
  10. Venciera

I had lots of great fun playing in the beta, and I'm still having a blast after launch.
    • Up x 1
  11. Bigperm

Good times

That feeling when you and pals catch a couple sundies off guard. You can almost hear the "oh ****!"
    • Up x 2
  12. laflavor

I've been having a blast. This has been the smoothest launch for an MMO I've ever seen, and the game runs way better on my 5-year old rig than it has any right to. I'm having to tear myself away every so often just to force myself to do other things.
    • Up x 1
  13. LordCharlamane

How can it be enjoyed if the game won't launch?
  14. Purple

it keep stealing my free time. i log in and poof 3 hours is just gone.
    • Up x 1
  15. Merkin666

I was most suprised by the lack of lag and great performance in my 4 year old pc. Performance is way better than GW2 WvWvW. I played mostly light inf. But i could not figure out how to use jetpack. F key turned on cloak as infiltrator...no clue how to we jetpack.
    • Up x 1
  16. Lightwolf

Hold space
    • Up x 2
  17. Cheezeman

Really enjoying heavy assault mowing down infantry, even better with a MAX suit.
    • Up x 1
  18. FinalBoss

Been enjoying it since early beta. Pretty sure thousands of people are also in game at this very moment enjoying it too :)
    • Up x 1
  19. Wasdie

Fun doesn't come to you, you need to go to the fun.

That's the difference between games like this and CoD.
    • Up x 1
  20. Vreki

I am enjoying it a lot.

The reason that we see (and make) so many negative posts are:
    1) Its a sequel, so there is a bunch of disgruntled oldtimers
    2) It is complex, so there is a lot of balance etc. to discuss.
    3) And to be honest it is also quite buggy and unoptimized.

But I have been playing it since Tech Test and still enjoy it.
    Good work SOE, please don't break it :)
    • Up x 2