People with 12,000 kills and 5 deaths?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Si1entTrigg3r, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Si1entTrigg3r

Anyone have a good explanation for this?
  2. Raquel

3. tgf63

4. Si1entTrigg3r

I seriously hope this game doesn't have hacks on day 1.

Loved the beta, I just hope new players don't poop on it.
  5. Ailkilu

Overpowered-Rocket Pod-Flyboy-Stats :D
    • Up x 1
  6. Tooks

I'm gonna go with the assumption that Legion from Mass Effect has decided to play.
    • Up x 3
  7. BigHopper

its a bug its been there sinds early beta.
  8. Fanboy

There were hackers in the beta. I doubt they've done much yet to prevent them.
  9. Altxexit

Its from hackers, and SOE isnt going to do anything about it. Nor will those people will be removed from the leaderboards.
  10. KoSGunny

Google is your friend. They were in the beta, too.. Some people really need better hobbies.
  11. H4YW1R3

They've had the hacks since beta. Like Gunny said, just google it. Granted it's only a few days into the release, but considering this use of hacks was going on in the beta, if SOE doesn't start doing something about all the ESP/AIMBOT users, I won't be playing much longer.

It's pretty bad when you can see blatant use of hacks by looking at the leaderboards and SOE still does nothing about it.
  12. Cipher20

/thread
  13. Fox234

Hate to tell you but even the beta had known aimbots. SOE never added an anti cheat system so why expect launch to be different?
  14. Mabo

There might be hacks present but that is not what is causing the ratios you are seeing. The leader board is broken, has been since Beta. Anyone blatently hacking that badly would be banned.
  15. Wobberjockey

a few good lib gunners could rack up nutty stats like that
  16. Beartornado

It was clearly a New Conglomerate soldier. The other factions lack the sort of training and dedication needed to achieve such a score.
  17. kellendarkside

Hackers, obviously.

Coming from the player who held the #1 leader board stats position in Crysis in beta before cheaters like the infamous longpoke from myg0t came into the scene following me into every server I tried to play in.

The hacking was also never solved and won't be solved here either unless SOE puts a client sided scanning program which will just get reverse engineered and then bypassed serving no purpose but to make people lag more.