Loading stuck at 97%

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by takushi_eternal, Nov 20, 2012.

1. takushi_eternal

I looked around for this for a minute on here and Google maybe I missed it.

When I click play on the character select screen the next screen quickly loads all the way up to 97% then it just stops. I've tried resetting, Reinstalling, etc. Any help?
  2. Bigturtlefart

Same problem here!
  3. Beliskner

Same problem here. I get to 47% and it just stops.
  4. SmashFiasco

Me four. im stuck at 96% and have been for a while.
  5. Zer0range

Currently stuck at 98%
  6. Ymaros

98%, so we're are getting some changes, guess it's not bad, just had time to equip my alpha squad camo, I want to play!
  7. GoldenThunder

Here what fixed it for me:
    Restart client.

I was waiting 10min for the last 3 percent to finish...nothing.
    Restarted the client and it was done in 10s!
  8. Allthra

48% woot :D
  9. RadarOfFDD

Was stuck at 98%, restarted the client and got stuck on 15% >.<
  10. LFerryT

it's ok now but all server down :confused:
  11. Rancornas

im still stuck on 98% while trying to load into the game... can any1 help me?

never mind i got it to work
  12. Idono

I would like to say that i get stuck at 98% but i can't even get in to create my Charachter. I get stuck on 45% on the initial loading into the server selection screen. And it always hangs and crashes.
  13. BaggedLunch

Stuck at 97% as well. Tried restarting client to no avail.
  14. Protoman

Same this is really getting out of hand this has been going on for three days now every time I try to get on re installing and restarting is not helping at all but glad I am not the only one having these problems.
  15. CyclesMcHurtz Code Monkey

If you are stuck on the loading screen for any reason, please double-check the download didn't have errors by using the launcher "Validate Game Assets" which is access from the launcher by using the wrench/spanner icon in the lower left. Once that completes without errors, try again to load the game and report any results (including how long you waited and if you got a G- error code or not)
  16. HellasVagabond

Hit ALT+TAB twice...It should continue loading :)
    • Up x 1
  17. Zathe

For all the people who are GETTING STUCK WHEN LOADING, try this.......
    before clicking PLAY click the "Advanced Tools" wrench over the loading bar on the left side.
    Then Click VALIDATE GAME ASSETS and Validate,
    should work for all Sony Online Entertainment games.
    If this works for you please comment on other forms on how to fix, it seems like there are so many people with the same problem.
    -Zathe
  18. Brusilov

Works for me too :)
  19. HellasVagabond

It must be an issue with the game files.....But it works....It also works if you get graphical glitches in-game or lag....Weird but it does :)
  20. Marder9

Nothing what you said worked for me i stuck at 96% nice Patch :D Sony please correct this bug
    Im correct me 98% :D