Briggs Server 11/20

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Cuddlz

got in, got kicked.. steppin it up to a G9 error!
    • Up x 1
  2. OFIOMERFUS

Power to the /devs
  3. Gudplaya1

This is very frustrating as i did pay money for this (station cash etc), i do hope you can get the server working so i can get to playing with my squad.
  4. Aussie

and i'm in again
  5. teeeto

got in!! got kicked :(
  6. Sentnl

7. abatage

back in... thanks devs
  8. 1Samildanach

There have been hundreds of posts spread over a few different threads.
  9. Sentnl

10. OFIOMERFUS

Joined, then kicked.

YOU CAN DO EEEEEET.
  11. jamierawr88

this is bull i cant get past the damn character selection screen and character creation screen, i press finish nothing happens, i go back and my character is half ***** there, (meaning character model isnt loading) i click playing NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!! dafauq is going on?
  12. OFIOMERFUS

13. kazumi

They managed to get my sub payment, and then kicked me..lol Yay!
  14. ReKTeK

Wow, did you see how many people there was in the starting area? It was like the Ironforge of PS2 :D
  15. SiIverwolf

Not to mention the fact it's only 18:58 AEST, which means a lot of the potential player base will still be gettin home from work / unwinding / downloading the client - meanwhile our western brethren will only just be getting off work etc. Probably expect more post spam from Aussies in an hour or so if it's still having issues =).
  16. OzDeaDMeaT

If you look at the server status screen in the launcher it looks like about 50% of the server fleet is currently offline. So I don't think this is just related to the AU Server.
  17. kazumi

Also seen them vanishing just as fast as they popped up..lol!
  18. jamierawr88

starting area as drop pod starting or warp gate starting?

because i just got in and was killed as soon as i landed because c***s are spawn camping, then i got kicked >.<
  19. Thudruckus

I still can't login. Other servers no problem but not Briggs.... just sits there forever.

Sure would like to get in and start deckin out my dude! after 100s of hours beta I need to star tmy guy damnit!
  20. ChanceD

Posted in the other thread in regards to not being able to join the server (Pressing play and nothing happening)

21. OFIOMERFUS

Hope it's fixed soon, pretty good game,