Cannot finish character creation?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by XadvicedogX, Nov 20, 2012.

1. XadvicedogX

I've made it past the G37 error horror, picked NC like a champion and a server and all that good stuff, and when the time comes to push the "finish" button, the button is greyed out and is non-interactive.
    What to do to be able to finish character creation and actually play the game??
  2. Dornez

You use a name that isn't taken ?
  3. XadvicedogX

I've tried multiple names and even gibberish and none of them worked. If they all were taken, it didn't say anything, the button is just greyed out.
  4. Flaeb

Same thing.
  5. Twista

same problem
  6. Ancalagon

What the F!?!

Finally downloaded this jibberish and log on, and I can't create a character?

What is this bullcrap?

SOE, wake up, get your thumbs out of your ears and sort this.

Pretty pathetic for a launch when people can't even create a character.

Pretty damn unprofessional from a company the size of SOE. You certainly can't blame resources.
  7. Audit

I also cannot create a character, the "Finish" Button doesn't turn bright green and is non-interactive. Trying to validate game assets now, but I'm not hopeful.
  8. Vanmmer

I am having the same problem. I have tried randomly pressing buttons to about 10 different name s all with no luck.
  9. XadvicedogX

And when I relog to try and do it again, I get hit with 5 more eroor 37's before I can even log back in. come on guys.
  10. Flaeb

Relogging the whole client fixed it for me.
  11. Audit

Yeah, closing the client, clicking the wrench menu and clicking "Validate Assets" let me make a character and click finish. Not sure if validating assets had anything to do with it.
    • Up x 1
  12. Piratchimichima

That didn't work at all for me... I'm still stuck with that "Finish" button...
  13. Proxxus

I had the exact same bug fixed it yesterday by using my old box in bridge mode with a new PPPoE connec from windows .... cause my box is **** !!! (neuf telecom Fr)