Vet bonuses?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Madae, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Rhapsody

Yea its not a 'bad impression' to me, but i was speaking in relation to someone who's a 'first time customer' as such. Seeing a 'click here for info', then seeing nothing.. would lead to a bad first impression.
    • Up x 1
  2. WolfStar76

Good thing it's mostly us vets (and apparently the beta testers) who are being disappointed then, eh? :D

Full disclosure: I'm a veteran, beta tester, and in Alpha Squad. I expect to have a handful of titles, and/or decals and that's about it.
  3. Jestunhi

Out of curiosity, what titles & decals did you get for all 3?

:edit:

So far I mean, the "rewards" promised may not be ingame yet for all we know, although I know that at least the beta decal is ingame.
  4. Tausken

Yah this is dissapointing
  5. WolfStar76

I dunno. I still have to get out of work, drive home, help with dinner, put the kids to bed, and spend requisite time with the wife before I get to login and play. :(

This day is dragging on FOREVER. :p
    • Up x 1
  6. TSR AlexS Customer Service

IT may be pertaining to PS1 vertan reward players. Give me a moment to gather more info about it and I'll let you know for sure.
    • Up x 4
  7. Booticus

I am a PS1 Vet, beta test, alpha squad member, and I just bought a six month sub. What I am not, is a self entitled brat QQing for toys. Bugs give a far worse impression than a broken link on release day. I would prefer that they deal with -real- problems first.
    • Up x 1
  8. Rhapsody

no one is QQing.

Were simply asking for clarification on something.

Think of it as hearing an add on the radio for a "new model car, only for previous model owners, just stop by".. and when you do stop by.. you see only an empty lot.

You wont be crying and asking for toys, but you would be scratching you head and asking "what was that message about if there's nothing here?"

TY Alex :D
    • Up x 1
  9. Cypher

I am a PS1 vet with 6 year reward as well as doing beta and using my original account, i have had no email saying anything about vets reward just one titled alpha squad members. the wait is over
  10. bigjuancrd

So now that I've logged in, I've got decals for PS (1), beta, and alpha squad for vehicles and classes.

Methinks that's the reward.
    • Up x 1
  11. Sostratos

I was able to select "Veteran" as my title, so that might be part of it. There were also badges for infantry and vehicles for Beta, and one that was the symbol of Planetside. No idea if those were available to everyone or not, though.
    • Up x 1
  12. WolfStar76

Thanks for the info. Now I just gotta get home and poke at stuff for myself. :)
  13. TRman

i didnt get any email but my guy has a Vet title and a PS1 decal Thanks smed!!!!!!!!1
  14. BadLlama

Guys, its most likely that whole Planetside Veteran thing they did on facebook. You know the one 3 months ago that had like 3 levels of rewards. It's not "Hey you played Planetside? Have some free ****"
  15. Kaltar

well we have a SOE guy responding so hopefully we will know soon enough
  16. TeknoBug

Didn't find anything myself, I'm a closed beta PS1 vet (from December 2002).
  17. PanzerGoddess

....wtf I think we married the same woman
    • Up x 1
  18. WilliamB

PS1 vet, several years and no such mail.
  19. LOGARD

The only 1 thing i found is a unique Beta Tester Decal. But this reward i got on my 2 CBT accounts. One of them is the main one. The main account got this picture in the email letter:
    [IMG]

The 2nd account is not playable, there was no any character created ever. It has this letter:
    [IMG]

They bouth got the same Beta Test decals so...what the difference?
  20. xDarkAce

I do have the "Veteran" title available