Esamir Saerro. More than half the army doesn't have HA AV lock ons.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Apr 22, 2024.

1. AuricStarSand

Why do they give noobs the rocket launcher that's super tough to use verse vehicles, dumbfired. Why not just give noobs the lock on HA launcher?

It's almost meaningless to ask my team to use infantry to fight vehicles. When the enemy vehicles are 400 yards out shooting them.

NC army is at Saerro tower Esamir. We can't drive out of this tower. We die. We can't turn out of the road.
    The faction who has the better tank snipers wins or contains the other factions to their base.

Finally we have a sunderer near the boulders, & we have a team of infantry running out to the snow fields to fight the enemy. I want to tell them to " equip HA launchers " tho we all don't have the lock on AV launcher.

Heck I"M BR 99 & I still haven't bought one for this alt. I'm gonna buy the swarm soon when asp unlocks. Still went 100 lvls without one.

I know the others haven't bought one yet either. So why not just give all lvl 1 a lockon av launcher that does 20% weaker dmg then the non free ones? I know they get a free aa lock launcher; yet how about a free av lock launcher?

Maybe they don't want too many people using AV lockons. Then again that means the empire with the most vets gets A) the better drivers & B) more vets who bought av lockons.

I said more than half, yet it's probably 90%+ that don't have av lockons, no matter the year.
    • Up x 1
  2. AuricStarSand

Out of these threads I made lately, this is my favorite. Since it literally alters the meta. Of entire armies.

Essentially Heavy Assault aren't being used to fight off vehicles for the majority of players. So HA is almost a useless class for new players. Since they are amatuers at HA, since it's a vet playstyle class that requires smart positioning. So it won't be their ideal pick for anti infantry.

So if Heavy Assault isn't new player friendly for Anti Infantry. How about for Anti Vehicle & no, it isn't new player friendly for that either. So at least. Heavy Assault gets to be a class that deterrents enemy vehicles. If they give lvl 1's av lockons.

The whole game can be simplified to " What are noob medics going to equip? "
    Def isn't dumbfiring launchers at 200 yards, in sync with others doing the same.

Looking back theirs been so many times with my team on a mountain, where nobody had lockons bought.
  3. ganthercage

Great suggestion !
    • Up x 1