If I can't 1 hit knife; than HA and Snipers don't get to 1 hit pistol! nerf commisioner.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Apr 15, 2024.

1. AuricStarSand

title says all.

& I don't even need nor want the 1 hit knife; I'm just dumbfounded why HA get to keep their 1 hit pistol, after complaining about 1 hit knifes; they're hypocrites.

Also do snipers really need 1 hit pistols AS WELL as 1 hit snipers? no >.>

So HA don't need these lame pistols to 1 hit people & snipers don't either.
    The same reason the 1 hit knfie was erased; should be the EXACT same reason the commissioner is erased.

& tbh before the 1 hit knife was gone; I still died to commisioners more often than 1 hit knives; x10 more often.

It's a lil dumb when all the HA trolls and Sniper trolls; the ones with high directive scores who think their elite; then they all pick the most noob ez mode pistol to counter with; smh.

You guys know how long I've purposely not used the blackhand as a infil main? Few years I haven't touched blackhand, because it's semi op. So Commisioner should get the same treatment from others; it's literally the same gun without a scope. Yet they all play the same pistol, because they all know it's semi op to troll with.

Real pistols don't 1 tapp nobody ever. The only pistol that should 1 tapp infils is scattershot, because it fires so slow and jank it doesn't matter. Besides I use flak ammo for scattershot and flak can't 1 hit infils anyways.
  2. Ps2pIayer

infils only die to 1 hit headshot commissioner, just duck and weave
  3. BoomBoom4You

Theyve nerfed shotguns so much the commissioner is better in every scenario. Hilarious. Wrel admitted in some update post right before he left they likely nerfed shotguns and the jackhammer too much, and he’d keep a close eye on it to make future updates. Then he left. So it will likely just stay as is
  4. AuricStarSand

Ye tho I don't want to die to rapid 2 shots either. Tech blackhands often kills with 2 hits; still op as heck.

Also if some scout rifle grazed you or you took some dmg; then yes the pistol still 1 hits you.

It's cheese & HA know it; snipers know it; they all run the same pistol. Why not use the other pistols then? oh ye it's op that's why.
    TBH anyone who uses commisioner should die to blackhand; yet I'm not gonna use either.

Nerf the dmg to blackhand & commisioner; then give both pistol some utility effect similar to tranquility's slow effect.

I gotta run up to you and knife a HA 2 to 3 times? & this guy just pulls out a pistol and rapid kills you >.>
    I gotta knife a Sniper Infil, who's reloading, and he commisioner kills you faster then your walk speed to him.

Commisioner is for cheese HA & snipers; both don't need this pistol.
    & Blackhand is used to troll vehicle terms. They're both troll pistols.
  5. Effect

Except you can 1 hit with a knife, if you hit a headshot.

That said, plenty of people wouldn't mind seeing the commie brought down a notch (but not through a damage nerf).
  6. AuricStarSand

I ran 6 seconds with a knife to some guy. From the stairs of Ravens Landing A point, to the back window side 2nd floor area. He took out a Commisioner and shot me in the face at the 1 foot mark, 0.1 second kill time. 1 shot.

6 second run time to knife < 0.1 second pistol shot.
    Whoever decided a pistol should 1 hit infils or even 2 hit anyone,
    def didn't have melee in mind. I'd just nerf all 3 of these pistols and give
    everyone 2 new nso pistols that don't 2 tapp.

Least give me Hermes stealth already for NC. even so, still op pistol. I noticed the Underboss isn't much different. These " 2 tapp " pistol designs aren't fair. I'd get rid of all 2 tapp pistols. Keep only the Pilot.

I don't use the 1 hit knife and speaking of melee hs's? people barely practice regular melee.
    I mean maybe I'll try that knife again just for kicks. and I'm pretty sure TBH commisioner is equally op to the 1 hit knife before the knife was nerfed. I've seen a guy underboss 2 tapp, 4 to 6 people. Got enough fps and the 2 tapp pistols are scout rifles.

I don't need a 1 hit knife, I'm fine with 2 hit knives. I haven't used Blackhand for over 2 years to not be a troll, when I've been a front line infil main for years.

Blackhand, Commisioner, & Underboss to have the Tranquility guns effect, to slow enemies with bullets. Else some other similar effect. Then nerf their dmg.

These pistols are the pistol equivalent to a pre nerfed Daimyo.
    I'm also just over seeing HA equip Commisioner, like use something else if you're such a pro HA >.>
    Maybe HA need a few new pistols.
  7. Effect

Yes bullets are faster than players.