[Suggestion] Character merging and suspending hackers.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Apr 5, 2024.

1. AntDX316

Character merging and suspending hackers.

All that has to happen is to ensure hackers get suspended fast and character merging happens.With the advancements in AI, it can happen.
    • Up x 2
  2. karlooo

What's AI? Oh speaking of that I believe the opposite... It is utterly useless from my perspective because imagine currently every single detail is already being surveilled in game, from bullets fired, accuracy, look at the player viewer page and inspect all those documented details of a player..
    ... We had a flying turret for 3 weeks straight. Not to mention hidden forms of hacking/cheating... I have seen it happening to a level where it was almost blatant in some state before OW, not even hidden.

So, imagine every single detail is already being surveilled, which for sure has an impact on performance with all those calculations... And it didn't accomplish anything. We had a flying turret for 3 weeks and had to be personally reported to the devs for them to actually notice it.
    AI, what's more surveillance going to do? I still do not understand what's AI lol.
  3. ganthercage

I'm with you on that !
  4. AuricStarSand

AntDx just liked those AI turrets so much; it's his favorite word.

" With advancements to cryptocurrency and anime, it can happen! "

Vote Nason for President 2024.