Alert timer players, mid farmers, & outfit ghostcappers; none of them want to help me warpgate farm.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Mar 22, 2024.

1. AuricStarSand

Even my outfit leader won't have our platoon build a silo near enemy warpgates to farm them. He has to play for the alert too, every week.

When it's not outfit time; many intermediate /leader generals have to always play for the alert 24/7; then they act dumbfounded when you want to do something else.

I'm starting to learn early hours is the worst to lead anyone anywhere; which was obvious & also wasn't obvious.
    I learned I need a full platoon before making any warpgate attempt & if I don't recruit early, then all the troops are taken. A squad isn't enough.

NC keeps breaking their pop into three 24-48's. So when you want to zerg farm a unique lane; or a warpgate; they other 24-48 few platoons don't help you. just have to always play for the alert, farm mid, or guard their outfit resources.

& The alert hits predictable bases the same bases mainly. People warpgate enemies more so for off hours. When the map isn't unlocked. When it's prime time people and all 3 factions are playing for the alert; with nobody trying to needlessly farm. Then ye from that perspective; nobody tries to warpgate enemies during prime time.

Since when you do, often times the 3rd faction backstabs you. That's why I say warpgating should give you alert points, even if you don't hold the warpgate after pathing there. You get the points for hitting the endzone & you don't have to hold the endzone after.

I'm not even into Football & I have always treated the Warpgate like a football touchdown zone & many people surprisingly over the years, have acted blind and deaf.

Warpgate base design reworks? warpgate roads are easy to find? warpgate events.
    & fyi it's not worth paving to any WG less you get there before the 1 hour mark.
    a 3 empire fight outside mid; deservers no less then 1 hour. else not worth the travel wait time.
  2. AuricStarSand

sincerely,
    guy who just tried to bring more then 12 to 24 people to Frostfall & Eastwake bases Esamir.
    When nc had 100+ online.

The army still needs to farm Saerro tower for the 1,000th time; when I told them they've farmed the East Warpgate 20 times. Leaders who also just won Esamir this morning & the other day; also don't farm vs warp, they try to win Esamir a 2nd time. When they know I've been advocating for the same warpgate farms, 10 alert wins ago.

I want to play for alert wins half the time, & the other half warpgate / unique lane farm. While outfit lead & /leaders chat all insist alert win try only 24/7 weekly.

When you try to start the WG party, often some leader chat person will start yelling " omg the enemy is taking our land. " Even if the enemy only sent 12 guys to ninja & you're trying to kickstart a 200+ enemy farm.

So they send 12 to defend, then turns into a 24-48verse24-48, then the soon to be WG 3 empire fight party gets ruined, doesn't happen, & we're back to having to play for the alert.

So all it takes is 1 squad leader for NC who holds out on 12-24 guys, who ruins the party. By diverting the other empires to pathing to the same WG together. & NC always has that guy; who needs to land grab for alerts non stop. Weakening the sieging parties zerg & diverting the enemies zerg.