Silo menu = Large greenlight items. Tactical menu = Small greenlight items. Suggest: 3rd Medium menu

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Mar 9, 2024.

1. AuricStarSand

If silo items are large items. To place on the ground; for a greenlight.
    & tactical items are small items to place on the ground; for a greenlight.

Then I suggest a 3rd size; a medium build size. For well infantry.

So a build menu for infantry. Medium size build items.
    That are larger than tactical items; yet smaller than silo items.

Suggestively they'd buff the tactical item system first. Then try to build a 3rd menu next.
    These are two different topics.
  2. AuricStarSand

I already mentioned Mortors. I don't want to write a list of medium size items; the devs may think of that. Since I'm done writing.

Just would be a build menu for infantry. Have zero to do with the cortium system. Maybe would have to do with the nanite system. Or have its own currency timer. Is for medium items, since tactical items are for small items & silos are for large, reminder. Silo items have already had their updates. Tactical items haven't. Nor has a medium size item build list been featured.

If you ever seen a Roman Fort; the kind that's just a square pillar. Small bunkers. Mortors. Large sandbag walls. A large fence of engi walls. Idk. Just stuff a Heavy Assault would want to build. A medium size build menu, for Heavy Assault. & I'm not even a HA main saying this.

Infantry item build menu. Larger infantry field items, than tactical items have. Yet these aren't silo items either. However a very tiny bunker may be ok.

Fun idea would be " deploy a shield rack or 2 handed hammer rack " For people to equip aoe melee that gives hp boost. & makes you not allowed to equip your gun for 20 sec after. Or hand shields. Items that give other items.

This is a build menu for trebuchet types. Rams. 2 to 3 handed field artillery. Cover for the empty: grassfield of oshur. That's not a silo item, nor a small tactical item. Infantry medium size field items, that don't require ant's.

TBH tactical items should mostly be for getting to doors, getting past doors, hallways, and getting up stairs. Or other fun ideas like getting medics and engis to the roof like that jumpad item does. Tho most of it is " how to move ".

Medium items aren't hallway items, or door items. They are field items that infantry get to build, without harvesting cortium, & are medium size. A few of the medium items infantry menu, may be for rooms, yet most is for fields.

For Oshur for example, nobody is allowed to build in the center of the field without their ant getting tank shelled, or walk across as infantry without getting sniped. Caltrops are too small for cover here. So what do you use? The 3rd build menu for infantry. Amen.

P.s. Turbo pad to help vehicles boost faster when they hit the floor item. Speed boost.