G2A to much Overpower , need nerf G2A for balance with A2G

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by littleshan1, Mar 7, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleshan1

LOCK ON missile , G2A , skyguar , can not A2G , game not balance , game no fun
  2. sIcGER

you fly to the same spot over and over to farm infantry (with success) - what do you expect to happen? to let you farm them effortlessly? trolling here? lol
    • Up x 2
  3. littleshan1

It looks interesting but not as easy as you think, this is still too difficult even at that time VS did not have any motorized vehicles to support.

A2G is not as good as you think, if it were good this game would be called Airside 2

and to be more precise

clearly this game has too many difficulties for A2G, which is unbalanced as well as taxing white people because of their skin color and ancestry

white people's ancestors were even gay and black if you watch nexflix, and whiteness continues to be taxed for no any reason like nerf A2G players

why ? why do you allow injustice to happen in video games to serve the selfish masses, AH was defeated in ww2 and had to exile to Antarctica or Chile what ever, why do we allow injustice with minorities?

A2G is not wrong , A2G is a race meta play , it's ok to be a pilot A2G , we use A2G to fight infantry and tanks and we so damn prond about it

my favorite pronoun is BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and mew mew mew

A2G is the most sane style in PS2

right for the pilot
  4. Effect

G2A is weak.
  5. littleshan1

The world will be a better place if you truly understand others

However this is A2G vs G2A, not about races and love, this is pure politics of voting against A2G or G2A

you should have used both to know if it was balanced or not

I play VS soltech, VS has the least population and is overwhelmed by NC TR air force

I did anti-aircraft at VS and used A2G at VS

that is my opinion

nerf G2A

A2G is strong but it won't be when you use it

G2A is weak until you ride ESF and feel what you call needing a buff
  6. FLHuk

+1 vote to delete thread, trolling.
    • Up x 1
  7. Effect

Nah, G2A is a meme in 90% of circumstances and only useful at killing bad pilots.
    • Up x 2
  8. 0storm1

Your post is not a discussion.
    This is at least the sixth time you have posted.
    And even though discussion requires not only cooperation but also disagreement, you use the words "hate" and "racism" excessively in response to dissenting opinions.

This is a clear violation of the forum rules of use.

Quoting from the Forum Guidelines.
    >1) Be respectful and courteous
    >2) Communicate constructively
    >3) Do not troll or make personal attacks
    >6) Profanity

At the very least, you are violating these four rules, and they should at least be followed if you want to have a constructive discussion. As a human being, it is difficult to exclude feelings, and if they are legitimate feelings, they are still understandable. However, your behavior has been flagrant and you have not followed the rules in most of the threads that you have disrupted.

I have seen more than enough responses to your posts in the six threads you have posted in (including the one that disappeared). However, you should not just look for Yes-men and keep posting and defaming others until you admit your opinion.
    • Up x 1
  9. littleshan1

i respectful and courteous
    Where are my articles predicting the failure of New construction that are not constructive?
    I even predicted they were eliminating the builders, so who is doing the demolition?
    The only person I attacked was the Publisher
    Profanity what? I didn't offend any race? I use political thinking to apply to games, it has nothing to do with politics but it helps readers understand that they are wrong when they demand the elimination of ESF and the base same like remove someone because they hate
  10. karlooo

Do you have any suggestion from experience on what could be done? What is the most annoying to deal with, how could HP/Damage output get redistributed on the ESF, defensive capabilities, and whatever.
  11. littleshan1

The answer is not in guns and violence
    Not in law or politics

It's not about nerfing or buffing anything

The answer is you, you are the answer

There is no weapon that can fight ESF, and there is no ESF that can harm you because if responsible people are willing to use MAX AA or pull a skyguar to protect their teammates, then there is no ESF Strong enough to demand nerf

you are the answer , would you doing for your people ? say the truth ?

In a world of selfish people, they use extreme measures , and maybe harm their fellow human beings

guns, violence, extra rules, politics, nerfs, buffs
  12. 0storm1

I choose not to answer anything.
    Nor will I reply any further in this thread.

Taken from the Terms of Use
    >7. RULES OF CONDUCT
    >While playing or otherwise using any Daybreak Game(s), you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and to respect the rights and dignity of others. Further, your access to and use of the Daybreak Games is conditioned on your complete and continued compliance with the following rules of conduct. The violation of any of these Rules of Conduct may lead to the suspension and/or termination of your account.

>7.1. While playing, streaming, or otherwise using the Daybreak Games, you agree not to:

>Violate the game-specific rules of conduct posted in the Daybreak Knowledge Base and/or on the game forums.
    >Post, link to, advertise, promote, or transmit anything that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive.
  13. littleshan1

which ?
  14. VV4LL3

Fly a Dervish, then you'll know how bad G2A really is. The shape and size of the dervish means you get hit with everything in the scatter pattern. Yeah, #DevsDidNotThinkOfThat
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.