the most useless implant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by littleshan1, Feb 28, 2024.

1. littleshan1

[IMG]

if you still don't understand anything, you don't need to wait any second to install the module, the spinning clock image is just an effect, if don't believe it go into the game and check it

and, 15% movement speed increase is the stupidest thing I've ever seen, you can use Speed Booster Suit (+10% speed) + LA to flying around base that's how the builder does it

We use Speed HUD and Flak Jacket to counter tank fire

After all, you made the Construction System die, you charged for Lightning and ANT to defend the construction base, you made construction take a long time to install modules, and you gave us a useless Implant.

How the hell are we need nanites for base protection tanks ? You try to attract other players to defend our base but to no avail so far (you attract them by creating cortinum harvesting and base building missions, during the beginner Fortification update we were depleted of cortinum )

According to what the DBG government claims or what they lead us to believe, Wrel was fired because of the Fortification update failure.

and now no one has apologized to us about the Fortification update

Simple solution: bring Construction System back to before Fortification update

Construction base owners are not charged Nanite

ESF , ANT , Sundere , Flash , Vak are not charged for Nanite because the purpose of charging is to prevent spam lightning small tank

simple , right ?
    • Up x 1
  2. T.A.94

It is a solid niche implant for a niche gamestyle.

Quite bold of you for even thinking about to demand this tbh.

Construction now ,is actually fun to engage , compared to the nearly indestructible deathtraps they originally where. Sounds like a skill issue to me.

build your sh*ttervillage in a place with any vehiclespawns and smack additional discounts on that territory, it will reduce the nanite cost of construction bases as well (I hope and if not, just accept the changes).

Also this is another sad attempt of yours to get your free A2G bs back.
  3. VV4LL3

Another artifact of a former development path that hit the 75% solution but didn't correct post-implementation. A common occurrence to non-agile development.

This happens when milestones and work tasks are not broken down small enough to correct midway provided customer feedback. Change is required for products that require customer satisfaction and often have requirements that evolve as the project progresses.

The poor implementation of agile methodologies is demonstrated in the three largest releases from the last three years:
    * Oshur
    * NSO
    * Fortification
    * MAX, CTC, ...

All endeavors have made releases, but were not incremental enough to receive and course correct with customer feedback. Instead, the community is left to the whims of a lead developer to authoritatively make those decision vice adjudicating and prioritizing what the community would like.

Given the upcoming sunderer changes, fairly certain the community will respond fairly adversely due to a lack of community involvement, making it the latest installment of poorly implemented changes.

The game developers need professional project managers and not developers that just so happen to manage a project.

Agile vs. waterfall project management | Atlassian
    • Up x 1
  4. Ps2pIayer

yeah i had so much iso before i decided to max it out and see if i could use it to troll in a real fight.

i would go to a base and grab a module and run athlete with it and run around as a heavy in a base or infil with a knife while holding the module to move around faster, it does work but it isnt effective enough because you have to go to a base just to get the module and chances of you dying in a fight is high. but it does make you run fast when you pair it with the other stuff that makes u run fast.

other then that yeah its pretty useless. when i place modules inside a construction base to help out i just pull my javelin and go back and forth with it, way much faster then that implant alone.
  5. 0storm1

I think it should also apply to the Cortium Bomb Module and Tunnel Worm Module.
    But that would be used for something other than architecture.

Well, it seems to me that there should be some kind of buff.
    • Up x 1