EU Cobalt stuck on Hossin, no alerts

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BetAstraal, Feb 24, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BetAstraal

A heads-up, it's been 2-3 days (don't have an accurate timeline but definitely over 48 hours) and the continent hasn't changed, been stuck on Hossin. It hit 100 points for different factions multiple times and an alert didn't start. Even now while I'm typing this I'm watching TR have 100 points for the past half hour and we're not getting an alert. This is the 3rd day.
    • Up x 6
  2. 1EvilEyE1

Its the second day the map has been stuck since yesterday had to get stuck on one of the worst maps xD
  3. DexImGame

Yeah seems to be stuck on hossin
  4. IAHTI

Shall we go to Miller?
  5. Murasso

Yes, Cobalt is currently stuck on Hossin's map. When the servers came out of maintenance, we were in Oshur and there were 3 "kill as many enemies as possible" alerts one after another. Then the alert finally ended and Hossin opened. But now Hossin doesn't show any alert, no matter what. All factions have reached 100 multiple times, including NC and TR at the same time but that haven't changed anything.
  6. Wels3r

I confirm that there is this problem.
    We're a little bit sick of Hossin (could be worse, imagine being locked on Oshur..), so please do something.
    Restart the servers, do whatever you want and whatever is needed but give us back Amerish, Esamir and Indar.
    • Up x 2
  7. Mithril Community Manager

We have adjusted the server now. Map rotation should continue as normal.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.