Warping issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KingMotu, Feb 7, 2024.

1. KingMotu

Hi,

since some days my game starts randomly to warp everyone and everything.
    The ping and latency markers ingame are all green. Pings are mostly under 50ms.

So for me everyone is warping trought walls and back and so on. And I'm warping for other palyers like crazy.

Sometimes it goes off after some minutes, sometimes I need to relogg.

So far I didn't change any settings or so. Is there a way to log the inagme connection?
    • Up x 1
  2. Wh1tebe4rd

You must have collected a few reports yesterday because you were a flying Max.

And as I wrote to you ingame yesterday, you killed people with one shot due to your lag.

Someone should urgently take a look here, not to get people banned by mistake!
    • Up x 1
  3. KingMotu

@Wh
    Next time ping me in Teamspeak, mostly I didn't see ingame chat :rolleyes:

And yes I know that some people got angry on me. But what should I do besides relogin? These lags came out of nowhere ;)
    • Up x 1
  4. Metrotest

Have same issues for some time. Being accused of cheating due to that. Seems that it is more often in bigger fights, esp. in Oshur. Asked some people, but only few experienced it. No solution so far except for relogging, but you never know when it returns. Wrote even to Daybreak but they provide no solution: update Win, reinstall game etc.
  5. Mithril Community Manager

Hi everyone, what server are you experiencing this on?
  6. Metrotest

Mostly on Cobalt - it happens usually after ca. 30-40m of gameplay (but sometimes earlier). On Emerald as well. Suddenly everything is warping, moving kind of through the wall etc, Getting warnings by other players to be reported due to that.
    • Up x 1
  7. KingMotu

Just if someone wants to see what was happening: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2056013305

Arround 1:30 it was mostly happening. Everyone was warping arround for me. Also after talking with Wh1tebe4rd he said he saw that I shoot him on my side with several hits, but on his side he just got one hit and died.
    So it seems to be some kind of package loss issue I would say, but why o_O

@Mithril: I mostly play on Miller.
    • Up x 1
  8. Mithril Community Manager

Are you getting this today? We've had Cobalt server adjustments performed a few days ago. Let me know if this happens today / this weekend.

@King same request, if you continue to see this today or this weekend reply here as well. Thanks!
  9. Jx9000

May i point out that if your streaming at the same time it may have something to do with it...
    I`ve also been having lag spikes for a while as mentioned in other threads and after lots of research one culprit could be bad internet here in germany, bad routing and also most ISP here use DS-lite connection, and it comes very often to AFTR gateway overloads. DBG probably cant do anything about that though.
  10. KingMotu

Could be possible, but I streamed PS2 already a lot of times and had never issues. Also I've got a fiber optic connection with 50Mbit down and 10MBit upstream. And a simple relog without even restarting the game seems to solve the issue for some time...