How do I get better

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dysonpotato3, Feb 5, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dysonpotato3

How do I get better at the game I started about 2 weeks ago and I'm br 16 .

And what attachments do I add on my pulsar c
  2. FLHuk

3. karlooo

Start off by learning to use PS2 default mouse settings of 0.180 (you need a mouse pad). Your firing will become more accurate, but the experience may be unusual. Also, just in case disable Windows mouse acceleration: Mouse settings, additional mouse options, pointer options, and enhance pointer precision is enabled by default, that is mouse acceleration.

I read that in FPS games like CSGO the people use such sensitivity that would require them to move a distance of even 20 - 60 cm with their mouse, to perform a 360 turn. It is simply because the low sensitivity provides more room for error, so for example to aim at a target with lower sensitivity at medium distance, if you can imagine, your mouse is required to be in a certain area on the pad, whereas with higher sensitivity this area becomes smaller and smaller and much harder to maintain consistent accuracy to such where the tiniest movement may cause your aim to go off target. Therefore, the lower sensitivity provides consistency to your aim and minimizes errors.

FOV is based on preference.
    Higher FOV only gives you a better overview, lower FOV helps with accuracy, but you lose some overview. That is it.

To win the engagement, you must drop the enemy, to drop the enemy you require precise accuracy, disciplined movement, you're not rushing anywhere and smooth performance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.