EMERALD & GENUDINE latency and login issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dehav, Jan 18, 2024.

1. Dehav

Numerous people have been reaching out to me regarding technical problems with Genudine and server issues on Emerald.

- Emerald has consistently been having issues with significant around-the-walls and character delay.
    - Genudine has been having numerous counts of Login issues, and much great issues with around-the-walls and character delay.

Please consider doing vocal response regarding the issues.
    While people are eager for a fix, they also simply would like acknowledgment of the problem and that fact that it’s being addressed.

Thanks,
    You’re friendly streamer,

DEHAV
    • Up x 2
  2. Grandizer

Up vote for Emerald. I've been posting this for a month+. Last night randos were "liking the getting killed behind cover" in chat. I got headshot from behind a sold wall that blocks all view during a base fight, among the issues with taking a few hits and going behind cover centimeters away to take the rest of the hits while behind cover, players who engage you up close and don't have their gun raised aiming at you but kill you in a millisecond and you don't even hear them firing, players just popping in out of nowhere...
    • Up x 1
  3. Grandizer

you can add can't fire sniper rifle after uncloaking sometimes
  4. Grandizer

yes yes, this...for weeks now. I don't infil that much but wth is with that again? Decide to play infil and I uncloak to just stand there and nothing happens when I fire.