FPS CAPPED AT 100

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hazymovich, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Hazymovich

Mithril ! its been 4 years now you guy completely broke the fps of the game giving eye strains to people, fps capped at 100 on empty bases and then 24-48 comes fps are all over the place very unstable,

also thanks mithril for not allowing me to post anymore on bug report thread pc update thanks you so much bro !
  2. dcj271block

I have everything at lowest despite textures (ultra) and lowest possible resolution: 20-25 fps in 96+ fights. I changed textures to low and i got those 10 fps more.

There are my suggestions:
    1. I think models need a performace rework (particularly bases, they eat very much of FPS), or get mipmap versions (distance increases, models quality decreases [vertexes/polygons/faces count, not just disappearing elements]).
    2. Another solution is culling (not processing faces/vertexes/polygons that are not visible by player i.e. behind a wall [bases not included, models don't cull models, only worldspawn do, bases are purely models]).
    3. About shadows (ofc potato pcs like mine will not run it anyway) - since there is no baked lighting and everything is dynamic (lights of worldspawn at night too, because of daylight rendering no additional brightness on the ground), make shadows option "low" render shadows not closer, but smaller resolution (i don't care if they are pixelized when i use low option)

i5-4460 3.2GHz
    GTX 960 2GB
    8GB dual channel RAM
  3. Hazymovich

the thing is my pc isn't a potato, 80fps is my absolute lowest, i optimized the useroption.ini to be the best even people didn't know that give exclusive mod to sound inn window panel will make you game stutter and run harsh, even gsync off uncapped fps its worse.., i hate daybreak people because how they think they are superior to us but we play the game everyday , i really think devs don't play that game at all !! now you can't strafe without being stuck randomly like your keyboard is dead..., people with gsync get 100 fps on empty bases and other 300fps.... everything is nonsense in this game like politic i sure the great deception is so close...
    you can watch this my friend :

4. Hazymovich

i found the problem was i use g sync compatible (gigabyte gtx 1060 oc) with freesync monitor (asus mg248) and don't listen to blurbusters , these gsync mod compatibility with freesync monitor should have fast sync enabled with g sync and not v sync !
    i remembered amd ati video about that they explain that freesync is meant to be used with fast sync so here we go ;)
  5. Grandizer

So I've been wondering where my 200+ fps went from empty bases to sub 80fps in minor fights. Game is performing like it's 30fps and telling me I have 100 and in a lot of cases, drops from below 80 with a minor fight and stutters at times with 2 second freezes

I was just on Oshur right now and it's half empty asking why is the game so laggy feeling with 100 fps with a 38ms ping. I'm on a 3070TI and a 9700k. I've been stating Emerald frames have tanked since late last year. Even the graphics tear at times and look funky/over saturated sometimes like AA is off, when it's not and I'm on Ultra with some minor lower tweaks and never had it play so bad
    • Up x 1