rant about fortification.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Droidverizer, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Droidverizer

Silo ownership now does not let you delete anything that other people places in your base. Before fortification we were able too.

watch video for more explenation

• Up x 4
  2. chamks

totaly agree. its a chore to build now. not only that its also ridiculously vulnerable and fragile. just like everything meaningfull in this game. thats their mantra: kill everything in one hit, have easy cheap counter to everything, let infiltrators kill everything with full dps weapons and inisability
    • Up x 3
  3. lemurwrangler

gr8post/moo
    • Up x 1
  4. builder11

I have more issues to complain about; just deleting stuff that some other randomly placed in your base is not enough.
    Use-cases:
    1. For the vehicle terminals or flight terminals (not the command center), if an infiltrator comes and hacks this terminal, you are not able to delete the terminals.
    2. . From that moment (see use-case 1), if the cortium is below 40%, you cannot pull any vehicle because you are no longer the owner of that terminal.
    3. Suppose someone is frustrated because he cannot destroy your base, he will relog to a character from your faction and start to sabotage your base consuming your cortiom directly from the silo until it is below 40%, so if the use-case 1, it`s applicable (which 90% of the time is); in that case, you end up in the impossibility of spawning any vehicle in order to defend your base.....PLEASE, let us restrict access to cortium from our silo because we invest time to harvest that cortium and don`t have any control.
    4. Of course, blocking your access to the silo, blocking gates, and blocking vehicle terminals from the command center with different structures, and we as owners can`t delete these structures is self-explanatory....nothing to add.

I have to mention that I have played this game for ten months, and I don`t know how it was before; I just want to report the current issues that I encounter in this game.

I wonder if any developers play this game. How much time does it take to harvest the cortium, how many fails to come in the base (enemy on the roads, accidents, etc), and after all this effort, someone easily sabotages your base, and you cannot do anything!

Devs, it`s common sense!
    • Up x 1