Unable to login to millar for multiple players

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Unbanshee, Jan 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unbanshee

Hi All,

over the last few days myself and several other members of my outfit have been unable to log into the Millar server at several points during the day.

We are able to get to the charecter select screen but then are not able to join on any of our millar charecters. We have not been able to determain the reason for this issue as after restarting the game sometimes this seems to resolve itself and sometimes it will persist for several attempts with the most we have seen at the moment being 7-8 game restarts without success.

Please can you take a look at this as it seems to be affecting a large number of players at the moment we have had around 8 or 9 players in our outfit affected by it so far and with out main ops tonight I'm sure we will see more.

We have also had reports from other outfits that they are seeing a similar issue when trying to log in to millar at the moment.

My charecters in game name is Unbanshea if thats any help.
    • Up x 9
  2. Wh1tebe4rd

We have also noticed the same problem in our outfit. Many of our people are also affected there.

We were able to establish that we only have the problem at Miller. If we try to access other servers, it works straight away. However, Miller is the server we play on and therefore a VERY BIG PROBLEM!
    • Up x 4
  3. Jouixs

will you plz fixx it
    • Up x 1
  4. Caspar de Haan

yup i have the same problem.
    • Up x 1
  5. Jx9000

Same here for the last 3-4 days.
    ISP: 1&1
    • Up x 1
  6. Saymhan

same here (noticed just now)
    ISP: 1&1
    • Up x 1
  7. Mithril Community Manager

Please note, if you equipped an outfit wars emblem on your character in that server, you may have trouble logging back in. If you did not equip that emblem then let me know as well.
  8. Wh1tebe4rd

I was told that no Outfit Wars decal or emblem is used.
    I have also asked around and everyone I have contacted seems to have the same problem with the login.
    I also got confirmation that the problem is only with Miller and not with other servers.
    • Up x 1
  9. MUTALISKUS

• Up x 1
  10. Unbanshee

Multiple members of our outfit that have been having this issue didn't even play in OW and dont have any of the rewards from it but are still have issues logging in. I'm not sure but it seems to be better worse by the day as some people are having to restart 10 or more times this evening and are still not able to get in.
    • Up x 1
  11. MaxDamage

Currently on my 6th time closing the game and trying to log into Miller. UK.
    Most I've had to try so far since issue started a couple of days ago?
    My character's decal isn't his outfit decal, and is just the reward from doing the shattered warpgate event.

Edit: 10 attempts later, not really getting anywhere.
    • Up x 1
  12. vlaamseleeuw

for me my TR doesn't work but my NSO does.
    Server -> Miller
    Location -> Belgium
    Outfit wars decal -> not in use
    • Up x 1
  13. X21K

Hi Mithril,
    I have the same issue. I can log into the character screen but I cannot log into any of my Millar characters.

Please note as a paying member I lose out on 50 certs per character per day this issue is not fixed.

Also, I never took part in Outfit Wars if this info helps. Thank you for any help you can give Miller players.
  14. He7io5

Same issue, can get to character selection screen, but when I press 'play' it gets stuck on 'logging in...' forever. Sometimes closing the game and reopening will work - today it seems worse.
    - Miller Server
    - UK
    - No outfit wars decal equipped
  15. Hazymovich

i need to click 2 times to actually launch the launcher, last week i did 3 validating game assets for 3 days to get to finally log into my miller character the only one i have currently, now i can't connect at all for 3 days, logging is running indefinitely
  16. Nutshell

I have been getting the same issue over the past week...
    Location - Eastern USA
    Server: Miller

*NOTE* As of this morning Jan 14 2024 9AM EST , I got it on first attempt.
  17. Da1veR

Same.
    Try to log from Ukraine.
    Never take part in OW, so no decals.
    I cant log in evening, when onlike like 500+, managed to log in morning couple days ago, but nothing to do here with 100 online lol
  18. Courier5111

The same problem. Only on Cobalt. I used an Outfit wars sticker and I can't log in.
  19. Roo_Original

Can we fix this? Thanks. Losing my mind.

Attempt number 7, lucky number.

Game crashed, lets see if I have to do that all again.
  20. Caspar de Haan

i have noticed that it sometimes works if i log into Cobalt first, log out and then log into my Miller character. It doesnt always do the trick tho, and its really annoying..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.