escapeMAN blatantly cheating on Miller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OscarTheGallant, Jan 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OscarTheGallant

escapeMAN, a front page highscore player on the Miller server is a cheater.

Here is a video of him (on his alt escapeMANnso) abusing a redeploy exploit:

its pretty disappointing that a player can be allowed to cheat their way onto the highscores front page. I hope this video provides some visibility to a very unfortunate problem.
  2. BorgUK1of9

There are a number of cheaters on Miller, people get hung up on what empire they are playing, doesnt matter, the fact is they are hacking. The report system is over complicated and so people dont bother reporting them. DB or whomever they are now since the buyout dont seem to be doing anything about it.
  3. FLHuk

Please tell me this was submitted using the correct system. https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...741-How-do-I-report-Cheaters-in-PlanetSide-2-

I've always found it to be quite good, sometimes slow, but overall worth the effort. I then make the vids public after they've been banned.

I fear rather than an answer this thread will be locked due to naming.

Those of us from Lithcorp server will no doubt remember the Goldengoose Liberator "incident"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.