There is no longer a time of wisdom and reason

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by littleshan1, Dec 29, 2023.

1. littleshan1

There was a time when the Construction system was so good that no matter how many enemies there were, as long as you found a way, there would be a way.

I am top 1 Flash kill count at Soltech, also top 1 A2G and top 1 c4 kill count at Soltech, and also top 1 builder at soltech

The old building system was so good that if you had the skills you could do it all

but currently, the build system is as completely pointless as the 72 non-binary virgins waiting for you in hell

If you look at its meaning, it's completely meaningless and there are bugs that have existed since Fortification Update launched and the publisher intentionally did not fix them.
    That is the time when intelligence and courage will help you do things that no one has ever done

• Up x 1
  2. chamks

completely agree, it could use some improvements to make it less chore and more comfortable to build and defend. and be much tankier
  3. T.A.94

ok

good for you

I don't like where this is going

So let me get this straight. You are the impersination of crutch gaming and miss your full automated deathtraps wich also happen to be nearly indestructible.

Is there a slight change that you are also a stalker main?

I mean soltech is THE containment server so what is there to expect.
  4. KhlorosTesero

Not sure if thats meant to be a brag or a outting yourself as taking part in some of the most toxic game play ever.

Building sucks, it always has sucked, because the very core concept of building is flawed.

People do not build bases to create fun, interesting, and unique fights. They do not make them to be logical, or balanced.

People build bases to be as difficult, annoying, and tedious to deal with as humanly possible. Because thats the only thing that makes sense to do with them. As a result, built base fights are some of the most awful experiences in the game, that 9/10 times just resulted in flail farming, or waiting for enough people in armor to shell it from a distance. I would be very impressed if there is a sizable amount of people who even roll up on a player made base adn think, "Oh boy i cant wait for this fun an engaging expeirence." Vs "Oh boy....here we go again..."
    • Up x 2