Display game title.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Despote, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Despote

Hello !
    First of all, I'd like to point out that I'm not an English speaker and that this text will be automatically translated.
    The original text will be kept in the second part of this post.

Earlier, I was playing with my mercenary and fell on the side of the Vanus. I was aboard an allied sundy, and we were heading for an enemy base when, all of a sudden, we crossed paths with an enemy Lightning tank that had just appeared!
    But, and here's where my incomprehension comes in, just as I was about to fire at it, I saw "Planetstide 2" and its logo appear above it. It didn't last long, so I didn't have time to take a screenshot. I didn't mind either. It made me smile. But I didn't get it. Has the same thing ever happened to you?

Bonjour !
    Avant toute chose, je tiens à préciser que je ne suis pas anglophone et que ce texte sera traduit automatiquement.
    Le texte originel sera conservé en deuxième partie de ce post.

Tout à l'heure, je jouais avec mon mercenaire et j'étais tombé du côté des Vanus. J'étais à bord d'un disperseur allié, et nous allions vers une base ennemie quand, tout à coup, nous croisâmes la route d'un char Foudre ennemi qui venait d'apparaître !

Mais, et mon incompréhension est ici, alors que je me mettais tout juste à lui tirer dessus, j'ai vu apparaître au dessus de lui « Planetstide 2 » et son logo. Ça n'a pas duré longtemps, si bien que je n'ai pas eu le temps de prendre de capture d'écran. Ça ne m'a pas gêné non plus. Ça m'a fait sourire. Mais je n'ai pas compris. Vous est t'il déjà arrivé la même chose ?
  2. Mithril Community Manager

That was one of the anniversary horns. :)
    • Up x 1