[Suggestion] using Bases to screw over allies

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Biscuito, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Biscuito

for some reason frustrated players are doing this thing where they hop factions(scum do this only BTW) and build bases designed to imprison the faction they are building it for. just endless walls that cant be deconstructed, vehicle spawns and silos that are restricted so you cant access them. I had to basically beg the yell chat to destroy them.
    Is there some way to stop report them without fing Live streaming everything i do?
    I suggest some sorta ban but i doubt that data is recorded for worthwhile reasons like this investigating siht player behavior.
    This is however easily achievable by NAMING the person who built the base so we can, as a community, exclude him/her from that faction. then the reporting would be easy af, we would merely have to wait for and see if the Ban master will ACTUALLY look into it.
  2. ganthercage

I'll stand behind that ! nice suggestion
  3. Droidverizer

It used to be previous Fortification patch that the owner of the Silo had permission over structures, that means that you could delete any construction that other players put in place. Also, if you were in a squad before the patch members of the squad could also remove structures, now is the mess that constructions is today. Devs needs to roll back changes made in Fortification and bring constructions back to its former.
  4. BorgUK1of9

Had an outfit on Miller on TR actually use alts to build a VS base behind mine then log onto their TR characters and ruin a really good fight on Indar last week. I reported, f all got done.
  5. Ps2pIayer

so the other day on esamir, i was using this guys base to spawn my javelins so i didnt waste nanites. Echo valley to be specific.

the silo was completely full, and i was using that base for well over an hour or so. the silo was still green as it was being constantly filled, Well it just so happens that HOUR the entire time was trying to cap echo valley and failed literally x5 times doing so, during those 5 times, an outfit player in YEEB, was making routers to place ontop of the roof, and HOUR would come in and try to cap the base, but i kept deleting them all in my javelin.

i specifically told them no matter what you do, your not going to capture this base, not sure if it was a YEEB or HOUR player as obviously they will not confess, but pretty much one of them went to that base by switching factions (VS) on their alt account, drained that silo down under 20k, then proceeded to atttack the base right after.

seen this done many times too on oshur where somone switches to their alt account to drain base silos of the enemy team so they cannot rebuild items and their forces can push up on the base, its BS and another reason why owners should be able to lock their silos again.

how they do it? they simply just go into the silo and mass buy somthing that is expensive to drain the cortium in the silo