[Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by X01gg, Nov 26, 2023.

1. X01gg

Things have gone from bad to worse. We have MULTIPLE hackers every single night on Emerald, we are begging the devs please send help, it's killing the game and people are quitting.

Hackers include:
    - PlasmaTRr
    - Infiltration
    - Multiple characters in some form of bangbussundie
    • Up x 4
  2. Joe Daggett

yeah admins don't care devs don't care lol best thing you can do is quit and find a new game to play
    • Up x 2
  3. Liewec123

but thats just it, there is no other game to play like PS2, so no matter how neglected it is, we're here until its dead.
    but its so depressing to see DBG fumble every step of the way and mistreat it so much.
    • Up x 3
  4. AuricStarSand

Ye flying bus guy bashing your vehicles. & sniper shooting through hills. Yesterday has 1 for vs and 1 for tr at the same time.
    Day before that the flying bus guy.

They only log on for Evenings.
    3 days of hacker.

Splitting the fights helps some.
    • Up x 2
  5. VV4LL3

The liberator through the ground was nice. should be a feature.
    • Up x 4
  6. BorgUK1of9

Hack tool is freely available at the moment that gives aimbot, extra health, radar hack and its clear since Daybreak arent doing anything quite a few are using it. Bad on Miller at the moment, we also seem to have people from another server probably using alternative accounts that are clearly using it.
    • Up x 2
  7. DLL2

I'm not even sure if there's still any staff at daybreak working on planetside 2 these last few months.
    • Up x 2
  8. Twin Suns

The company’s stock price has dropped 30% in the last 6 months.

Sometimes a little clarity from elsewhere, is needed to put things in perspective.

o7
  9. LetMeBeClear

It's gotten consistently worse on both Emerald and Connery.
    There are several "cheatfits" that are quite active on both servers.
    Seems like they washed their hands of responsibility once they enacted Battleye, but from what I have read from multiple web articles, that only stops the most basic commercial hackware. It does nothing to these losers running private hackware.
    The slap in the face is, of course, these same cheaters carry on with impunity while non-cheating players get 7 day bans for calling them out or for some snowflake crap.
    Gotta jump through too many hoops just to get a vid clip out there for the devs to view, and then they don't even tell you what happens! FFS, out these jerks publicly and flash their names in large font with BANNED across the whole screen so everyone knows and shame them for cheating.
    They need to DISCOURAGE that behavior.
    What they do now is tantamount to not giving a ph*k.
    It's ridiculous.
    • Up x 7
  10. ChaosChemic

There a proper routes for reporting cheating and the Dev team works to actually ban hackers if proper evidence is given. They cant ban someone because you feel they are too good, they need concrete evidence to make a decision. Were this not in place, you could report anyone that made you mad or killed you and expect a ban for them.
  11. Liewec123

but thats just it, the "proper route" they have chosen is very annoying and complicated and it doesn't have to be,
    we used to have a nice simple ingame /report system.
    now they want you to record and upload videos, compose emails etc like its god damn homework.

why do we need to jump through hoops to remove players who are flying through the air getting 90 kills a minute?!
    why can't the devs take a peak at their own leaderboards every once in a while and ban the obvious cheaters?
    why can't they get an anti-cheat system that actually does SOMETHING instead of god damn useless Battleye?
    • Up x 2
  12. FLHuk

You can be banned for abusing the /report tool like I was in jan 2013.... I fully deserved the ban as I spammed the hell out of it in childish display of frustration at a flying aimbotter!

Personally I like the system we have and have had good experiences with it.

----
    As for banning those using assists it is less than ideal.

I bet so many people said "there are not as many subtle cheats as you think" before 40k were banned by Gaijin.... And they have a shedload more resources than this team.

Again, I will take QoL and anti cheat over "NEW" any day. But sadly the amount of suggestion threads for "NEW!" say we must have a new sunderer!
    • Up x 1
  13. Ps2pIayer

ive had this clip for awhile but was too lazy to upload it. but a recent post on reddit talking about cheaters:

Planetside 2 and Really Good Gaming Chairs: A Breakdown : Planetside (reddit.com)

he mentions aim snapping, well low and behold i encountered one of these dorks. this isnt the first time and i do suspect some vets use this but they obviously tweak the settings to make it more unnoticeable, AKA they dont use the settings for this aim snapping to its full effect just enough to make that suddle difference. its funny how this guy made his name mocking his aim too.

look closely and he literally snaps to me while holding down his fire button lmao.

the sad thing is, if i were to call out this cheater in yell chat, you have the slew of players who automatically try to denounce the hackusation, even when they clearly never saw it, for trolling purposes, hence, why these kinds of cheaters get away with it. just like my other youtube clip where i show a guy using spot hacks to magically find me while cloaked and standing still but he plays dumb first acting like he didnt see me then instantly turns the corner and shoots me dead on, people make the claim that i was "spotted" before he killed me, but once again, those players who make that claim (werent there to see it) which invalidates it, and i wouldnt think it was sus and upload it if it clearly wasn't a subtle cheater.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EZRekt/com.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
    • Up x 2
  14. Twin Suns

Company’s stock price is now down 41.84 % in the last 7 months. Net Income: -91.66. Net Profit Margin: -92.90. Those numbers aren’t looking good. Just look at their financial reports. LOL

Sit on your bum and get left in the past. The company will never make another gaming product again. Bet.
    • Up x 1
  15. Twin Suns

How’s that stock doing Enad Global 7?

Bwahahaha! You better re-finance, Bwahahaha!

Keep an eye out in the news. The Video Games industry is gonna have a bunch of news articles talking about why they are in a slump. Bet.
  16. Twin Suns

Enad Global 7 AB
    Investor News
    Invitation - Live presentation of Enad Global 7 AB (publ) report for the full-year results 2023

EG7 wants to invite its shareholders and other interested parties to a live presentation with Q&A at 9:00am CET on February 13, 2024. The presentation will be led by EG7's acting CEO Ji Ham as well as deputy CEO and CFO Fredrik Rüdén.

Questions may be submitted in advance or during the live session to: ir@enadglobal7.com.

To access the live presentation with Q&A, please use the following link at the given time:
    https://ir.financialhearings.com/eg7-q4-2023

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
    Fredrik Rüdén, Deputy CEO and CFO
    Phone: +46 733 117 262
    fredrik.ruden@enadglobal7.com

Ludvig Andersson, Investor Relations Manager
    Phone: +46 730 587 608
    ludvig.andersson@enadglobal7.com

Get those questions submitted killers. o7
    • Up x 2
  17. Twin Suns

Weaknesses
    According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
    The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
    Low profitability weakens the company.
    Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
    The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
    Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.

Below expectations. Spot on, it’ll be dog poo in 2 years. o7
    • Up x 2
  18. VV4LL3

That would destroy Goblins [GOB] and Recursion [00]... Oh no.... what will we ever do...
    • Up x 1
  19. VV4LL3

Careful, Mithril will delete you posting facts as FUD.
    • Up x 1
  20. Twin Suns

Ah, the FUD Factor. LOL
    • Up x 1