Bug fixing is discretionary, it seems.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Amador, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Amador

(NOTE: This thread was intentionally created in the "Gameplay Discussion" area to promote awareness, and is NOT to be moved elsewhere.)

I posted this BUG back in October 24th, 2022. It is currently December 19th, 2023 as this was written.
    • The bug is simple.
    • The problem can be easily resolved.
    • The time elapsed since being reported has become absurd.
    • This is no longer about the bug...
    ... This is about principle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [BUG] Nason's Defiance - Incorrect Sunderer Vehicle Spawn Orientation. (Click for proof.)

PROBLEM:

While at Nason's Defiance on Hossin, if you attempt to spawn a Sunderer from the Ground Vehicle Terminal situated beside the Main Spawn Room, it will spawn the vehicle at a 45° angle directly into the wall on the right, rather than rolling out forward into the courtyard.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It has been ONE YEAR and TWO MONTHS since I reported it. Yet there are those whom remember it existing for even longer.
    Daybreak has the audacity to run Outfit Wars as players want fixes for Oshur, Esamir, Containment Sites, Infiltrator, Server Merges and more. All these problems drag on as weeks become months, and months turn into years.

First, I was patient. As time went on, it grew to annoyance. Now? Enough is enough.
    • Up x 4
  2. VV4LL3

Been like that for years.