Cheater on Emerald - 12/11/23, ~11pm central time - BatteringRam1

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scatterblak, Dec 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scatterblak

Emerald, 12/11/23, ~11:00pm - 11:20pm central time. Cheater's name is BatteringRam1 or BatteringRam2 - apparently he creates multiple alts to cheat with. Flies his Sundy around, shoots people through walls still inside the spawn from a tank on the edge of the battle, etc. I'm sure more than a few people reported him.
    Here's some video.

Also, please note that I don't care at all about that 'don't name names' crap. I've been paying for this game for nearly a decade, and this is still a problem, so I'll post whatever I can to get these cancers banned.
  2. then00b

Yep, he's been going to each fight and shooting through terrain at everyone for the past hour or 2.
    Should we even expect any sort of active anti-cheat measures anymore?
  3. Scatterblak

I've had good results like this:

1. Get everyone to /Report him.
    2. Have to get the cheater on video.
    3. Upload it to Youtube. Can't send raw video to the devs.
    4. Send the link and a description including server and time and timezone, etc, to cheater@planetside2.com.
    If they guy gets banned, you'll see his kills in your kill list disappear, or turn blank, etc.

• Up x 1
  4. FLHuk

Careful naming people.

When and If you get a warning or posts deleted. Don't react, though it doesn't always happen, it can.... Just carry on recording and using cheater@planetside2.com

Don't let rules and cheats ruin your enjoyment of what is still, at times, a great game!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.