Outfit wars map for regular gaming

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fraecker, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Fraecker

Why could we not get this cool map as map, when Oshur opens?

When Oshur opens, many go offline (stats did not lie), so why you not allow everybody to play on the Outfit Wars map?

Win-Win for all.
  2. AuricStarSand

Riiight. Just add some Shattered Warpgate jungles to make the map even better.
    With Pommel Gardens style spawn buildings.

Tho I've been asking for Koltyr 2.0 Jungle Boogie. So we'll see.
  3. AntDX316

nah, just do Koltyr too
  4. AuricStarSand

I don't remember the OW maps entirely. Too busy getting steamrolled at the time. Tho I do remember a base had a ice tunnel with a 2 story bunker that was near that ice tunnel & I want to fight there beyond just OW's 1 day event. Weekly.

OW maps seems like they'd be good maps to have some DM too. Maybe a mix of DM and Point holds for a total round equation of points to summarize who wins. Something that adds both the usual king of the hill and DM points together for a total. They are lane verse lane.

Tho to say the maps should only be used for one event for year is a waste? Esp a event that has 2 outfits steamroll the other 20 outfits too fast to even enjoy the maps for most people.

Koltyr edited is sweet. Tho the idea is to have a few medium sized new edited maps, not just one. A few.

That are for Kolty's west wing B warehouse Koltyr has similar to scarfield reliquary's warehouse, pommel gardens boulder maze paths, TI style rock bridges, & shattered warpgate tree forests. Then the ice tunnel roads and multiple floor bunker builders from OW maps.