Cobalt down

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Helloo, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Helloo

Cobalt down
    • Up x 4
  2. DimSan4ik

The server has been down for 2 hours
  3. Shani

Any Info on this? Server is not available since ~ 3 hrs
    • Up x 4
  4. abissis

Cobalt down confirmed. Awaiting further instructions, commander!
  5. Mucke

Well then come over to Miller where we can kick your ***, hehe :p
  6. vrozkrokop2

guess Ill bring some friends during this highly expected "bring your friends to planetside" weekend to show them how unaccessible server without any info looks like.
  7. slremusren

Don't worry dude. A dev will come and say "We will fix it soon". Then we will wait a whole day to play in server. This is what happened on last months Double-XP.
    Everytime there is a Double-XP event this thing happens and sadly nothing changes. :mad:
  8. Shani

But Advertising like: Bring Friends and Family to Planetside :D. Ha yeah, lets have a look at the unavailable Server
    • Up x 3
  9. Lerciar

Funny part, you can play NSO but can't join any 3 major faction at least for me
  10. lesliehekenas

i did purchase a membership again, few cosmetics, boosts, etc. And f'uck me freddy, the event is being spent, and i'm not able to boost. Wait, i'm not able to play at all...
    • Up x 3
  11. Zer0G249

Yep down for me too, it has been that for a lengthy time too. It was up for me on Friday but as soon as Saturday came, gone.
    • Up x 3
  12. KillerCEOZ

When will the servers come back online, cant log in from yesterdag till now.
    • Up x 3
  13. KillerCEOZ

Devs didnt come with new info
    • Up x 1
  14. Tops

1. its not a "bug"
    2. yes its down since yesterday (like 15 german time - I remember i tried login then)
    3. dont cry about your membership or double xp. they give it away for free and I think they might compensate memberships with 2-3 extra days endurance or smth. but yes its annoying because its weekend where you actually have more time to play.
    • Up x 1
  15. Spandex4all

The lack of a response in the official news and announcements section tells me PlanetSide isn't dead .. it tells me DayBreak is dying. Something bad is happening within the company.
    • Up x 3
  16. Tops

its sunday... do you work sunday?
  17. Musc

With such logic stores shouldn't work on holidays too =)
  18. PROTON44

now i have to play with chines, north korean... i cant talk to them ( i would like but i m not able) and they cant talk to me....
    actualy its not bad for me ... to play as 20rank with nothing on the other hand, well... i pay for it!
    not only often the server is down, no, also often cant play cause of this futuresoldier idiot... cheating is for sure an unsolved problem too!
    slowly i get sick of this service here... nd im not demanding at all
  19. PROTON44

i ll wait for u... cant ceck the player list :) looks like there is a problem too lol
  20. TK141

Same for me, Cobalt down since Saturday, Miller works.