Been a honor brothers. Here's the best PS2 Playlist.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Nov 12, 2023.

1. AuricStarSand

We got Lady Baggins, Moukass. Uncle J, Viper, Sokaar, Synovus, & lillbabs.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZA4LO_NuPn2hCGA6TGwON__0-a6bLkMF

The best of the best. 23 videos out of 400 PS2 videos I've seen.
    If you have one with good music that I may have missed. Pls share.

Been a honor brothers. I now am able to venture outside as a general of strategy. With the situational awareness of a vigilante. To new horizons.

Returning to nature, festivals, & working on a asmr and music YT channel the next few years. So I won't be binging the internet as much as I have these past 4 years. Wish you all well. Good luck.

It's been fun.
    Take what you learned from PS2 and apply it to others areas of your life. /salute

P.s. These videos are actually on a project I've been working on for a year now. The ultimate music playlist. That a DJ girl inspired me to start. So while I have 2,000 PS2 hours I also have 1,300 hours trying to find songs for this playlist. & yes nobody has spent 1,300 hours building a music playlist. It's essentially the best 1,000 songs out of 10 million songs. So these 23 PS2 vids belong to that playlist.

I won't share the full 1,000 song playlist of all genre of songs, till I buy a new microphone, & make a yt vid talking of the list so nobody pretends they made the list. So I'll have to share the full list for FB and PS2 forums as a gift 6 months from now. I expect that video to gain 100,000 views at least. Then the whole world will know of PS2 at least its video art.

Here's a few bonus unrelated vids I just want to share:

" The Expanse Drummer's Speech "

" Tribute to the Sardaukar "

" The Thin Red Line "

P.s.s. See ya around at Lightning in a Bottle fest & Burning Man.
    • Up x 1
  2. ganthercage

Great work buddy ! the honor is mutual
    • Up x 1
  3. AuricStarSand

4. AuricStarSand

• Up x 2
  5. AuricStarSand

Last bump. Happy late New Year.