The G15 error is getting out of hand!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by chayne, Nov 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chayne

The G15 error is getting worse and worse, I can't log onto any of my characters today. Seriously, the devs need to step up and find a fix for this issue that has been around for a long time. I stopped being a member because of this and I see no reason to think I will ever pay again.
    • Up x 2
  2. steelslinga

with ya on that, played for an hour and got off for lunch, when i came back i had to relaunch game 7 times to get past G15, then ingame i "logout" to switch back to vs and game freezes...
  3. WatchTheNinja

Emerald is affected by G15 error at the moment for some users
    Since ~12PM PT
  4. Lewnacy

I'm getting a G15 error now as well on Emerald. I started getting other errors but everything was fine last night and earlier this morning. I was able to login to all characters. Launchpad gave an error once and I deleted the Cache cookies and readded my login information. My firewall settings have not changed. Speed tests are good. I've rebooted.
  5. BoomBoom4You

My one day off and I just want to relax and play the game I HAVE PAID FOR FOR 10 YEARS LMAO. Instead I get this:

Game Error G15

Malfunction:

You may need to adjust your firewall settings to play PlanetSide 2. Contact Technical Support for assistance.

It's like you *WANT* the game to die.
  6. NameBrandHipster

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've tried every fix in the book. Reinstalled the entire game. Updated PC, adjusted Firewall settings, ran the game outside of steam, verified integrity of game files, etc, etc etc... No resolution.

I've had this error all day.

I hope the devs are monitoring this forum.
  7. BlopTheBlam

yea, we have no dev's giving any f's
  8. endless

I'm not sure whats going on with this G15 crap but it's annoying as hell. I can log in to every other character on my account just not my main TR on Emerald.
  9. Mithril Community Manager

Hello everyone, this issue has been addressed. We will continue to monitor for further disruptions and fix them. We apologize for the inconvenience the G15 issue has caused you over the weekend.
    • Up x 2
  10. endless

Thanks for the reply. Yesterday was really bad for me,glad it was addressed.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.