Are using of cheats allowed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fraecker, Oct 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fraecker

I saw so many player with 200 Kills per hour over 6 hours and more, on every day, over many weeks.

Players who made befor less than 50 kills per hour now have more than 200?

I don't wanna blame pro gamers, but 200 Kills? Really? Over hours and hours, days and days?

So i wonder, are the usage of scripts and cheats now allowed?

They always know where you sit and run, they strafe and every shot is a hit, they move up and down so fast, you can not follow them, but they hit you with every shot. So i would say they use scripts to controll their movement.
  2. Effect

But are they actually cheating? Hard to base an opinion on something baseless.
  3. BlackFox

Are cheats allowed? NO
    Is there somebody that can punish the cheater? Also NO
  4. Fraecker

You can read statstics, that`s the base.
    Daybreak can check reports, that`s the second base (not happen since years. Why i know that? if they check the reports, they would ban me for my insults, i never got a message about my reports).

@BlackFox... only bigger cheaters with better cheats punush cheater ;-)
  5. Effect

I'm going to venture that you aren't capable of recognizing someone cheating from stats alone unless they're really ridiculous (though your standards for what constitutes ridiculous is probably hilariously low). In-game reports haven't worked in years, you need to record your supposed cheater and send it to the designated email.com https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...741-How-do-I-report-Cheaters-in-PlanetSide-2-

Everyone I've reported through that email was subsequently banned.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.