I am bad playing planetside 2 even with pad.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xLluisett, Oct 8, 2023.

1. xLluisett

Say It comrade dukarev,comander curious,t.a.94,terran axiom,axiom insanity,iridar91,those names are the same persona or the same trash guys. The fact was 11 years ago. In 2014 i started on a potato pc to play planetside 2,i was asking one thing about the game,then this guy,iridar91,light assault terran trash guy,says that i must shut Up and have at least 1 k/d ratio. I like the light assault class too,but since this guy and his alt accounts are terran,i can not play right the game,i am tryhard without success. But like every person i had a past,back in 2005 i played a lote halo 2. I was the King in this game with the Sniper rifle,tons of headshots with no scope.

Now my time has passed and i do not play competitive but for fun. What this guy says? "yOuR kILl DeAtH rAtIo Is BaD"

I was not paying attention to the holy kill death ratio,i only played for fun. This comrade dukharev,iridar,Commander curious,axiominsanity,terran axiom,t.a.94 forum users,seems they are living really in a future war where a military faction named terran republic discovered wormholes in space and traveled in auraxis planet.

Sorry but since then,i can not play right to the planetside 2 game. Another guys are like him,and i see the face of ridar and frankly seems the aspect of a heavy mech of the mech warrior online of the inner sphere,i not remember the name but a worm have the same valué as him.

With that,i say goodbye to this game,i not like personal problems with anyone,and i will not play on playstation. Much people here will be happy with that,i do not know why,but the facts are the facts. So iridar,comrade dukharev,Commander curious,t.a.94,terran axiom,axiom insanity,blackboemmel,and all the rest. Stay calmed,i go elsewhere and you have a stadium football of space of kill hundreds of soldats for be the one on a game who does not give you food.

Or maybe i continúe playing as my main faction since 2014,the NC. But i not enter in discussions,even if you kill me over and over,or viceversa,that is ok? Because i play from kilometres of distancie and i have no idea who are you in real life. I only enter to the game for fun,that is all.
  2. VV4LL3

Those people sound fairly toxic and are having a negative experience on your gaming. Email screen captures and info to toxic@planetside2.com

Now on to the frustration:
    If you ever feel so down, gaming can be both a blessing and burden in REAL LIFE. It's ok to take time away. Go for a walk, call a friend, speak to family about how they're doing. Log onto Connery VS, shoot me a message and Join the Wild Cards, we always chat and are up to shenanigans. BUT, please.... please... take it easy.
  3. ganthercage

what pad are you playing with
    • Up x 1
  4. blackboemmel

One guy (who is desperate to change his name in this forum btw) says "these guys are toxic".
    And other guys (like you) take it as the truth. o_O

I think i recognize some of the mentioned players. 2 of them do or did make tons of content/guides to help the community:

Iridar

Commander Cyrious

You need to be mad to call them toxic. I really doubt you'll find screen captures for toxic@planetside from them.

Finding myself in this list confused me first. Especially the part where OP calls people on the list "same persona".

Wtf? I don't even know OP. I just spam(med) fun/hype montages on YT. And i'm sure you won't be able to find toxic content from me either.

Conclusion: Don't trust fake accusations on the internet. ;)
    • Up x 3
  5. Mechwolf

On Playstation we have a few players that are terrible at fighting, but make up for it immensely in support.

I started taking 20 minutes to get one kill, now I'm usually the last one to die getting kills while reviving teammates at the same time.

How this came about was playing Medic, and following teammates around and just focusing on keeping them alive, after my teammate died, I'd attack the attacker (I'd know where they were because they just killed my friend, and might have taken damage), and then revive my downed friend.

In the earliest years of Planetside as an Engineer I'd run around in the middle of tank columns repairing everybody I could, then I did the same thing driving around on a flash, then used top turrets, then eventually started pulling my own vehicles to support.
  6. VV4LL3

From the information given, my recommendation still stands. If they so feel that way -- report and let the people paid to figure it out, do so. Worst case scenario -- a toxic player isn't banned. Best case scenarios -- nothing happens, or they confirm this person's report.

I'm not going to take your word over theirs, regardless because I'm not reporting them, but they're more than welcome to do so.
  7. tigerchips

You can't call yourself skilled when you use med kits, not in my book, just ignore them.