PLEASE MAKE THIS SKY PERMANENT IN THE GAME

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xXxNuc1eaRxXx, Oct 16, 2023.

1. xXxNuc1eaRxXx

Please like this useful message for game developers.

SKY - The sky in the game looks bad, especially on the Hossin map.
    The best sky is when a neutral NSO cruiser takes off - it's not only a beautiful sky,
    while the map is clearly visible - because of this beautiful sky,
    the color of the game does not change to acid,
    make this sky permanent in the game on all maps. Thank you.

• Up x 1
  2. xXxNuc1eaRxXx

Players are sure that the sky of a neutral NSO cruiser is much more pleasant for human vision,
    unlike acidic changing colors - clearly visible on the Hossin map, a pungent green shade.

The same thing happens, it often happens on the Indra map yellow shade - caustic and acidic,
    the same thing on Esamir - a lot of white...

This video shows what a disgusting color of the map is by default,
    because of the usual sky on the Hossin Map.

When a neutral cruiser takes off, the sky changes, and any map becomes pleasant to the human eye,
    beautiful in the game, all players like this sky, please make it permanent in the game.
  3. Aris12

I support this.
    Not because I find the skies appealing, but because for whatever reason when that sky shows up I get boosted FPS.
    • Up x 1
  4. AuricStarSand

Yes Esp for night time alerts. I was playing Ascent at 11pm & the nightime sky is so pleasant. Then when it reverted to daylight again it was sooo bright. too bright.

I also find the Nuke Pumkins fun to see. I wish their was a variant of the nuke pumkins for every season. Just replace the pumkins with some other outfit. Doesn't have to be a holiday thing only.

Tho so far I've only seen 1 nuke pumkin these past 2 weeks, which is not nearly enough. Would want to see 20+ by now.