Most Blatant Player Using Wallhacks Proof

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ps2 player, Oct 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ps2 player

Now you see how some sweaty Heavy mains are so good, fortunately this moron was the least smartest to hide it correctly.

• Up x 1
  2. Effect

• Up x 1
  3. JibbaJabba

This is a very annoying thing about this game and I don't mean hackers. I mean hackusators.

And let me get this out of the way: The hackusators will never relent and admit they were wrong, and they will never give up their arguments. The goal post will get moved somewhere outside of the evidence presented in this thread.

That said..

If he was a wall hacker why didn't he just come around the corner and shoot you? Hmm??

Because he wasn't. Your video proves he WAS NOT hacking. Proves it. If he was wall hacking he would have simply come around and shot you.

So what did happen then you ask? (well maybe not you, but other readers). Effect mentioned something. Could be he saw you. But I don't think that was it either.

He saw you leave the roof, heard the cloak hit, and that's the last he saw of you. He looks around for you. And then he does it... the exploratory shot. Just a wee burst. And sure enough, it hits.

You died because ... wait for it ... you were predictable and he's good. Nothing more, nothing less.
    • Up x 1
  4. UberNoob1337101

Daily reminder that NSO cloak is trash up to 20m, MLG sweats will see you with cranked settings no prob even while crouched & still.

Should've been patched ages ago.
    • Up x 1
  5. Somentine

Skill issue.
    • Up x 1
  6. VV4LL3

7. Anderqual

Not the most blatant but definitely a wall hacker. Game is filled with them.
  8. Ps2 player

i think you need to clean your eyes and rewatch the video. this isnt a hackusation, and if you are that dumb to really think there arent wall hackers like this in this game when there are on modern titles and a literal hacker that can do anything he wants on emerald on a daily basis, you must be delusional.

why he didnt just turn the corner and shoot me? idk man maybe if you were smart enough to use cheats, youd make sure you wouldnt get caught. this player clearly runs around the corner of the box "to act dumb" to make it look like he doesnt know where i am, then instantly turns around and shoots me in my exact location? lmfao.

this isnt a hackusation, wall hackers exist in this game and its merely undetectable. unfortunately people like you who try to shut it down are part of the reason why these dorks stay hidden.

on the NSO cloak, that isnt an excuse on how quick he shot me down, it was night time crouched and standing still, also running a smoother helmet and default cloak armor helps with that.

anywho im not gonna debate this anyways as this game is dead and a literal hacker runs rampant with no fix in sight so it doesnt matter to me.

other then that here is a video to educate yourself on wall hackers since you clearly think this game is cheater free and how hard it is actually to spot these cheaters as its very easy to not get caught by a games anticheat because its already using the ingame mechanics files for viewing and UI settings and modifying it.

9. JibbaJabba

goalpost move
    Straw man incoming!!!
    So you just confirmed the video shows no evidence is cheating.
    You are now using the "he did that on purpose" to explain why it shows no evidence of cheating.

<snicker>

Don't get me wrong, you still have a path available here that survives basic critical thinking.

You just gotta PROVE that you know he was acting dumb.

LOL Good luck with that! Maybe it's in the video metadata :p

yeah that goalpost was in the OP
    I think you mean't "nearly" but agreed. Very difficult to detect.
    Wrong. I shut down flawed arguments. You made one. You hackusated without proof.
    he didn't shoot you quick.
    You were predictable. You relied 100% on your cloak to get you out of that situation instead of exhibiting any skill. Typical crutch abuse. Then when it doesn't work you're all pickachu face and come cry on the forums. Next time fire first.

yeah you will
    There are hackers but you didn't catch one with this video.

OOH there's that strwaman again. I never said that
    Thanks, for the mansplain attempt but we already know how the hacks work. I'm not watching wasting lifeminutes on your video.
  10. Somentine

For someone who continually spouted off how easily you see Infils, it's almost poetic justice to see you crying about being easily seen.
  11. Mithril Community Manager

Please keep your posts civil and keep the fighting out of the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.