Keep the Skybox from the Ghost Bastion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Oct 9, 2023.

1. OneShadowWarrior

I have to honestly say, Halloween was one of the things Rogue Planet did do right. I just wish there was more. Getting Doku to design armors, I can only imagine the art work like with say death knight armor for Heavy Assault.

Anyhow, the skybox when the Ghost Bastion Carrier shows up looks so much better. Is there a way we can keep the skybox?
    • Up x 2
  2. VV4LL3

Dude, we can't even get a community update, you think they're going to change anything?
    • Up x 1
  3. OneShadowWarrior

They'll be alright once Wrel's position get's filled.

This game will still exist, because frankly, most video games are pure junk these days. Until there is a competitor, there is no substitute.
    • Up x 1
  4. Tigue

100% agree. I've been stating this in game on and off the past few days. The skybox and lighting changes it causes are a small but amazing change to the look which is great! Minor shifts to the skybox seem like they would be relatively easy to implement and definitely (at least for me) help to alter that sense of playing the exact same map over and over again.
    • Up x 1