Actual situation of PlayStation servers. And exposing my problem.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xLluisett, Oct 8, 2023.

1. xLluisett

Ceres only peak hours more than 80 people and less than 90,thats yesterday. In afternoon only 66 players. I have no idea of genudine.

And for re kill It,the support team says i have not spend 60 euros in battle cash in april 25 of 2023,information wrong. I spend that euros for return in the Ceres server as Terran republic soldat.

Please is my money and is my will,the always same people when i post not say things like "PlayStation servers must close" or "you do a nonsense thing with return to PlayStation planetside 2" or things like that.

So please,if any public relations team person can check my account LluisettX on PlayStation you can see that,efectively i spend 60 euros in Battle cash for planetside 2 eu Ceres between 25 and 26 of april of 2023. And i know It because It shows in my transaction history of PlayStation account webpage.

The support,who is always entrophy GM,says that transaction is wrong,i have only 40 or so Battle cash and i must have like 6500 Battle cash. I plan to return to PlayStation server Ceres even if only are 60 players. I still have hope on Ceres and logically i defend It because i spend money on It.

Please i expect not the same persons say the nonsense vomits. This point to T.A.94 forum user who magically appears when i comment. I only want that when i return to Ceres i have my 6500 Battle cash ready. Because GM ENTROPHY says that does not exist on my playstation account.

I am saving money for a ps5,i have 0 ps consoles right now.
  2. Mechwolf

3. xLluisett

You do not understand or you do not want to understand. GM ENTROPHY IS the 1 man army of the support team,i already contacted this link. I want my 60 euros of Battle cash in my account once i have my PlayStation 5 or i go to the police.

I already provided IN THIS LINK the transaction number of my Battle cash,the universal GM ENTROPHY says i have 40 or so Battle cash. I provided the transaction number on the support "team" (1 man gm team)