I get warned the first time, the admin said the next time he would ban me permanently

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by littleshan1, Oct 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleshan1

My account has been warned because my name violates the user agreement

[IMG]

My character's name is: MypronounsareTrump2024

I don't think this name offends anyone and it has nothing to do with politics because there is no current politician named Trump.

ok, let's just say my name offends people I don't even know my name offends them

So I have two questions

1: Why do you say that I committed a serious violation, so that if I get another violation, I will be permanently banned?

The game system allowed me to use that name, why is it my fault?

2: As far as I know, to permanently ban someone, you need to suspend them more than three times before you can permanently ban them.

and my first violation was so serious that the second was a permanent ban?

What if someone reports me because I accidentally TK ?
    • Up x 1
  2. Aris12

A quick online search on Daybreak Games Company suggests that they are based off the U.S. State of California.

Note how quick they are to pick on your name as opposed to showing signs of maintaining the game. Reads like some department that players don't really need to know about is more active than the one they want to hear from.
  3. tigerchips

Delete character and make a new name without stupid politics.
    • Up x 1
  4. littleshan1

i don;t care politic , but what the hell i do nothing wrong , the system acept me use that's name , so why threaten permanent ban now ?

I previously tried naming Jesusisking and the system did not allow this name to be used,

but the system allows me to use MypronounsareTrump2024

So why say I committed a serious violation? if the system says I can't use MypronounsareTrump2024 ,

so I won't try to change to MypronounsareTrummp2024 and understand that this game prohibits both religion and politics, but it clearly let me use Trump

and now the guy from this company comes like men in black from the ******* and threatens the next time to ban me permanently like i do bad things

bad what ? i even don;t know this game ban from Trump

he blamed me that I didn't read the user agreement

that's ********, no gamer reads that **** including him

and no publisher expects gamers to read that so they can hold gamers in their hands

All the rules and behaviors of game publishing companies develop based on the mentality of ''they won't read that damn rules''

and now he says I broke the rules

no, I didn't, he didn't warn me when the player created the character
  5. Somentine

Because the automated system would require constant updates to match strings, and could also mark some as false positives. Pretty sure the list of words you can't use is tiny. Instead, what they focus on is to tell everyone the rules around character names in the Terms of Service, and deal with the few morons purposefully trying to break them.

As for what rules you broke, I can see like three right off the bat: 1. A celebrity name. 2. Purposefully trying to bait people with the pronouns part. 3. Political; Trump 2024.

I personally don't care, but you're an idiot if you actually think the name wasn't against their naming rules and aren't just trolling.
    • Up x 4
  6. T.A.94

Just change it or risk loosing your entire account.
    Don't come crying afterwards though.
  7. JibbaJabba

You should change your name to DramaQueen9000 I think. Holy crap. Napa valley has less wine.
  8. littleshan1

What you said is completely absurd and doesn't make any intellectual sense

Why ?

This game allows names of actors or singers, and Trump is a famous person in the entertainment industry

Now, before Trump ran for office, he was known to be a supporter of democracy and was a member of the American Democratic Party (look him up on Wikipedia), but they all knew Trump as a character on entertainment

Now, in 2014, a player set character named himself TrumpNYC, apparently he did not violate any policies until 2016 when Trump became president, and you penalized him for naming politics. ?

If name Ladygaga1989, TaylorSwift1989, ElonMuskMarsMan1989 in PS2 in 2022 ,

and in 2024 Ladygaga or Taylor or Elon becomes president of the United States, then in 2024 they will lock your account for violating the political name ?

naming a political figure doesn't harm anyone, except for the names StalinkickassEU, Hitlerdidnothingwrong, Trumpwillkillallblack, then I will support the permanent banning of those bastards from that name.

but banning names like Trump2024, Bidenismypresident doesn't hurt anyone, it would be stupid to ban names like that
  9. Somentine

Again, if you aren't trolling and seriously can't wrap your head around why your username is flagged for reasons 2, 3, and 4, then refer simply to the red highlighted part; in the end, they can change your name for literally any reason they choose. End of story, stop crying.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.