Offshure! Why don't the developers take the time to listen to the community?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OldButGold, Sep 27, 2023.

1. OldButGold

It's just annoying to waste your time on this map. Most people go offline immediately or just play something else. In the meantime, this map has been prime time for days. People will eventually not come back. I love this game but even this map will soon make me leave this game. Many people I know already have. There is no map where players at the warpgate are already complaining in the chat. Why are you so stubborn? Please open a second map at the same time. Then at least the player numbers will remain stable. It's no use forcing people to play at prime time.
  2. Fraecker

Please devs have mercy and open oshur as a second continent.
  3. UberNoob1337101

... IF ONLY!

[IMG]

Or open another continent when it's open so all the 3 players who like it can enjoy it and everyone else logs into an actual good map.
    • Up x 4
  4. Fraecker

Or more water, no aircraft, no tank and only boat fights.
    But only as 2nd open continent.
  5. Liewec123

because the devs know better what we want!
    we really really want oshur and ctf, we just don't know it!
    • Up x 4
  6. OldButGold

For days now, it's only been Oshur and Hossin on Miller at prime time. Why are the regular players being punished like this again at the weekend? Fortunately, Oshur was quickly closed a few days ago and Hossin reopened, although it had already been closed before Oshur. I still don't understand why they keep doing it. If it was my project and I noticed that a lot of players were leaving for some reason, I would try to keep the ship from sinking. Sure I would be sad if Planetside closed the doors but with this kind of behaviour you don't lose a tear.
  7. Aris12

YES!

This would do it. This is essentially Indar but with ponds and an outer ocean. My only suggestion is to connect the lakes with each other and the ocean via underground rivers. This is so that the boats are not fish in a barrel.

Can these developers readily implement this by lowering the water height value?