[Suggestion] why cheats back to fast?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by lokear, Aug 10, 2023.

1. lokear

in SolTech server wen we support cheat ban it , they back to fast use new Account ,

They even not afraid band they can immediately set up new accounts to cheat again

Even You can not ban players forever, in for three months and five months?
  2. JibbaJabba

Because of the #1 thing that should be changed if there is ever a Planetside 3: Make account or character creation cost something. It can be free to play ongoing after that.

It costs cheaters nothing to work around a hardware ID ban and make another account.

Making some off-server tutorial that ties up a new player for a while might mitigate.
    • Up x 1
  3. Somentine

Pretty sure they could get around the tutorial really easy. I think even regular players can get around the current tutorial, which, unless I'm misremembering, was updated to supposed to be un-skipable.
  4. tigerchips

They'd still cheat even if they had to pay for the game. I just don't think DBG are bothered at all, they've made no attempt to speak about the issue here at least. Why would they spend money implementing a new anti-cheat on a ten year old game that has a dwindling playerbase? Be easier just to bombard the game with implants and cosmetics and forget about it.
  5. Niamar

I used to just report and move on. Now I report and exit game. I get to play the game between 2 to 30 minutes. Usually less than 5 minutes. It’s not worth logging on anymore. Eventually it will just be cheaters playing.
  6. Anderqual

Leave Oshur unlocked, new free accounts can only play on Oshur for 30 days. Cheaters would be terrified of getting banned.