Miller latency bad

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SassySaddles, Aug 2, 2023.

1. SassySaddles

i usually play with 160 latency but its been 320 for a week, ps 2 is the only game that i have problem with, whats going on?
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Where are you playing from and what are the times that you usually notice these high pings?
  3. Agrozon

i had the same problem on the weekend afternoon and evenings and just now too. Miller is currently unplayable
  4. SassySaddles

i play from souther russia/central asia region, i dont think its time related, i log in during and day and night, latency is same 320, network is yellow 350 and mine is 320, its usually 160 or 150
  5. Michel

I have the same issue on both Miller and Cobalt for at least two weeks now. Playing from western Germany between 6 and 11 pm CEST. Server and network ping are both around 200, getting worse during prime time. They used to be around 30-50. I've also tried using a VPN connecting from both Netherlands and Belgium, but the pings stayed the same.
  6. Mithril Community Manager

7. SassySaddles

8. Agrozon

no, the same procedure as every day bad bad pings in germany!! neither miller nor cobald are playable . only smaragd works.
  9. blackboemmel

I made a ticket.
    Btw, SAME PROBLEM occured in 2021, there are many threads about it on reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside..._high_ping_and_packet_loss_with_telekombased/
    (Just google "Planetside 2 telekom problems" and you'll find tons of information.)
    Good luck.
    • Up x 1
  10. blackboemmel

• Up x 1
  11. SassySaddles

hope it doesnt come back, i can actually play cloaker now
  12. Mithril Community Manager

black and Sassy, what ISPs do you folks use?
  13. blackboemmel

Telekom from germany.
    • Up x 1
  14. FrontenStuermer

If you have bad latency with telekom or other provides, buy or download free vpn clients.
    So you can choose another way for routing.,