Screen size

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Opaque97, May 21, 2023.

1. Opaque97

Just downloaded this game and I can't adjust the screen size, stuck on 1280-672. It wont let me adjust this with the in game settings. Any ideas how to get around this?
  2. sIcGER

Hi. Easy Fix. Go to the directory where the game is installed. Look for the file called 'UserOptions.ini' and open it.

Now you can edit the .ini. In my case - Resolution is 1680x1050 - it looks like that.

[Display]
    FullscreenRefresh=0
    Maximized=0
    RenderQuality=0.860000
    FullscreenWidth=1680
    FullscreenHeight=1050
    WindowedWidth=1280
    WindowedHeight=770
    Mode=Fullscreen
    FullscreenMode=Fullscreen
  3. JibbaJabba

Check the widescreen checkbox.
  4. Opaque97

Hi, Thank you for that's sorted it. :)

5. SilentSueRia

things get trippy if you go ultra wide or even 3 monitor spanning. Rendering priorities start to become clear when rocks, tree's and even players and vehicles don't render till they are close too you. Only the terrain that is part of the map tends to render when it is suppose too. hopefully this is nothing more then an issue of being on a computer with older hardware, all be it, pretty much maxed out on upgrades and can't milk any more upgrades into it, without become a veteran in liquid cooling systems. Which by that point, I should invest in a new computer first, when I can, before tinkering with learning how to setup liquid cooling.

Would be nice if someone with recent hardware could test that issue out for me.
    Hopefully asking them to use a 7680 by 1440 resolution is not to big an ask? *coughnotholdingmybreathcough*