when I press X to turn off the laser on the primary weapon and secondary weapon too , why ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by littleshan1, May 21, 2023.

1. littleshan1

when I press X to turn off the laser on the primary weapon, it also turns off the Flashlight on the secondary weapon

yes, it's annoying, that's why I don't use the laser , it's annoying,

since the shortcut to turn on/off the laser is not important I set it to the P key,

there should be division, when you press X on the main weapon, it only affects the main weapon, not the secondary weapon, and vice versa.

and even with the main weapon using Laser or Flashlight it must be divided
  2. tigerchips

This has got me killed many times, thinking the flashlight is on when it's actually off.
  3. RRRIV

kind of a non issue tbh. no reason to have the lazer off. other players still see it.
  4. sIcGER

Ummm... What? Other players can see that there is a laser attached to the weapon, but they will not see a laser beam when laser is turned off... Or did i miss something?
  5. RRRIV

they still see the laser regardless if its off or on. it just declutters your screen. also, ive heard that if you have it off, players entering your hex can still see it on. ive heard this about black lights, so i guess its the same with lasers.
  6. Novgdea

If i'm right, it's because you change continent AFTER switching off your laser.
    Turning it on and off after every map change should fix that.