New Construction update is great!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Moggram, May 22, 2023.

1. Moggram

To the Developers, don't let all the salt threads get you down.

I have been having a awesome time making and defending my base. (Even if I can't use solid walls right now) I don't know why you all seem to be mad about the update, it was just not fun trying to attack when there was AI turrets and pain fields. Hell, it was some times impossible to get inside the walls without a jetpack.

Anyways, It be cool if the Devs added more doodads likes boxes, smell walls and barrels for cover. I feel like the infantry tunnel and awning are in the right direction, just need more of it.

Hope you all have fun planet-side.
  2. RiP0k

There is no point now from AI and the spire of pain. In this case, it is necessary to return the structures to invulnerability under the repair module, so that the bases would at least somehow live.
    • Up x 1
  3. Somentine

Being too reliant on the bubble to not have your base instantly deleted by 4 tanks is an issue. AA/AI turrets were not buffed after their A.I. removal, and could probably use some extra heat/reduced spread. Running modules to and fro is annoying, and other small things that start to add up to a real annoyance.

Overall a good step, just needs lots of tweaking... still think it was a waste of time overall, but Wrel gonna do what Wrel wanna do.
    • Up x 2
  4. Moggram

Ya the AA/AI turrets do need a buff, I do feel you on that one. Anti-infantry need to be more accurate and the AA gun needs to be flak.
  5. FLHuk

First steps of a multi step process....

Nothing at all to fear from that based on history after all!
  6. DobryiPupok

My common base now looks like this: Silo + RouterSpire and Spowntube.
    I almost do not build base for fights any more. In rare cases i build free stuff near the default Silo (capture point with 75k cortium).