It’s tankside now

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Oct 5, 2022.

1. OneShadowWarrior

The MMOFPS has always been my most favorite features in the game, but now?

Zerg or nothing fights and forget capture points or good firefights, it was already becoming vehicleside, now it definitely tankside.

Adapt or die I guess.
  2. Demigan

I've plastered my idea's of what could be done to improve the game everywhere already, but what do you think could solve this? What would make it less tanks and more the MMOFPS you want?
  3. BlackFox

The main problem is that it takes several people to bring one tank down - more tanks more people necessary. Or a lack of long range solutions (AMRs and rocket launchers don't pack enough punch).
  4. Piska

Same situation was with new ships.
    People want to play with new toys and that's all.
    Give planetside a month and all will be back to "normal"
  5. Yaesu

Yesterday, Ti Alloy, there's tons of vehicles but only a handful of players taking point and we kept losing it. What good were the tanks other than running players over who were trying to get to the point. I eventually left.
  6. RabidIBM

Lol! There are so many situations where tanks are usless and it's IVI or ****. But, 1 new tank gun shows up for the first time in years and it's too much for some people. Thanks for the chuckle!
  7. RabidIBM

Wow, the 4 letter "get out" acronym isn't allowed...ok.