NERF THE NEWTON

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CalineLaBourrine, Sep 3, 2022.

1. CalineLaBourrine

Hello gentlemen developers.

I play from planetside 1 and planetside 2. Now it would be time for two top priority things. I canceled my subscription! I will reactivate when these two things are done:
    1: Newton's quick nerve, I'm seeing more and more nso newton, shoots in the hip headshot in series, look at the stats of the people who play newton, they outclass everyone, now readers we're all going to sign this post with +1 for nerfing the newton
    2: optimize planetside for more fps!
  2. blackboemmel

Cool idea, thx Caline!

If one of the gentlemen developers is reading this:
    I'm not a subscriber. But i would immediately subscribe if you'd fullfill my wishes. (Better and more important than other person's wishes):
    - Hardware ban ALL cheaters.
    - Make C4 reliable again.
    - Make the "kill information" after a kill reliable again.
    Just do it and i'll subscribe for 3 months.
    Make the Vanguard competitive again and i'll subscribe for 1 more month.
    Gimme observer cam and i'll maybe subscribe for even longer.
    My money is very good money. I don't want to blackmail you, but if you hesitate too long i'll spend my money on cigarettes and alcohol and you'll get nothing from it! I'll die earlier and maybe you'll even lose me as a f2p player/content provider before the game dies.
  3. brutes359

Can we add "Re-buffing Max Flak armor to its original effectiveness" to that list? I'd subscribe for 5 months for that alone.