Alert bugged out

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ZeroVeroes, Sep 1, 2022.

1. ZeroVeroes

On Emerald USA East around 8:20 PM of 8/31/22 the alert ended and... did nothing. The map didn't close the rewards didn't get sent. VS and TR both held 100 points at both times and separately each time. Last time i logged off was around 10amish of 9/1/2022 and no other map was open and Amerish has failed to go back into alert / close.

Tbh I don't mind as much because I dislike Esmair and Oshur so never getting those maps again would be nice... however its killing off the people who are willing to play which makes it less fun and harder to get certs so... yeah.

Server: Emerald (USA East)
    Time of bug: About 8:20pm
    Date: 8/31/22
    Replicate: Idk, the timer ticked down and nothing happened.
    Bug: Alert started and finished without locking down the map, No new maps have opened as of 10 AM 9/1/22.
    Map: Amerish (mountain map)
  2. MagicGreen

Yes ive been playing over 2 hours on Amerish. Earlier the VS had both the NC and TR warpgated and owned like 90% of the map and no alert triggered. And then TR and VS have both had over 100 empire strength and no alerts....
  3. 1glyn1

Same bug on Miller, we are stuck on Oshur.
  4. ZeroVeroes

Alert has appeared as of 1:30pm 9/1/22. Not sure if it will work or not, but just an update.
  5. Mithril Community Manager

We are aware of this issue and are going to address it in an official update. For the time please bear with us as we try to address it on a case by case basis.
    • Up x 1
  6. ZeroVeroes

The alert has successfully went through as of 3pm (Emerald, USA EAST). Amerish is finished. Vanu won the alert.