Soltech character desync

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SilicaSA, Jun 20, 2022.

1. SilicaSA

Ever since the login issues on Saturday 18/6 GMT+8 time, my VS character on the Soltech server has been experiencing a weird bug where ping and server latency are completely fine, but there are enemy and ally players walking in the sky and going underground, some vehicles and players are stationary, and I'm getting killed by invisible enemies whose kill replay show that they are somewhere far off. I can kill these bugged players standing around, but to them it shows as if I shot them through the wall, and I can't heal these bugged allies. Some players move as normal, but most of the players can't be seen/are bugged to me.

https://youtu.be/WZF1oH2NTQ0
    A video of a few of those things I experienced. Ignore the weird resolution and fps drops, they are not part of the issue.
    • Up x 1
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Are you still experiencing this since saturday?
  3. SilicaSA

Yes, it is still going on. VS character only, other characters fine. I've feedbacked through support and did the things that they adviced, from clean boot to reinstall. It still hasn't been fixed.
    • Up x 1
  4. SilicaSA

I've also tested by creating a new VS character, and that character has no issues as well. The problem is the character with issues is my main character, and these bugs are making it really unplayable.
    • Up x 1
  5. N3XSAN

I started experiencing this same issue since morning, on my NC main on Connery. Other characters on the same server work fine.
  6. SilicaSA

As of 23/6 Thursday GMT+8 time, the bugs on my side seem to have largely disappeared. Other than a few occasions of bugged allies, most players and vehicles that I see function normally. This is in a low population map situation, I have yet to try out on a high population map.
    • Up x 1